• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

Bought it off a guy on Craigslist. Any of them key issues?

No, not really, not "keys" per se, but the silver age stuff is worth something by virtue of being silver age stuff. asm annual 4 is always a nice book to have.

that mad magazine is a key for mad collectors, but mad collecting has really fallen off and it seems to sell for less than half guide on ebay.

Edited by the blob

I stopped by a comic store today that I haven't been at for a while. I almost didn't bother, because I went through their stuff last time and was pretty sure they didn't have what I am currently looking for.

But then I thought, well, they do have this nice 50 cent bin, so maybe I'll just paw through that and see if there's anything fun I can buy for 50 cents.

Yup. About a 9.0:

IMG_1827.jpg

My wife and I are looking to get a little bit more into vintage toy collecting so when I saw this on CraigsList for a very competitive price it was worth the drive to go get it! It's complete and in the box (which is in amazing shape as well). It's an original owner toy which is pretty cool too. The ship itself has some yellowing of the plastic but all in all it's so awesome! It's my first CraigsList score! :headbang:

10549693_717037511735664_579226770_n_zpsxsjxppvz.jpg

OK you got me. But first Squirrel girl? First a talking tree from space and a raccoon that talks and now Squirrel girl? This has gotton off the hook. I'm just waiting 'till they make a movie about Super Duck and my number one has got legs!

I'm actually not even planning to sell it. I've been looking for a copy of this for awhile for my own collection. I think Unbeatable Squirrel Girl is the best comic being published right now, so I'm stoked to finally get her first appearance.

Plus, her first appearance was drawn by Steve Ditko! That's quality right there.

jj9rm8.jpg

My wife and I are looking to get a little bit more into vintage toy collecting so when I saw this on CraigsList for a very competitive price it was worth the drive to go get it! It's complete and in the box (which is in amazing shape as well). It's an original owner toy which is pretty cool too. The ship itself has some yellowing of the plastic but all in all it's so awesome! It's my first CraigsList score! :headbang:

10549693_717037511735664_579226770_n_zpsxsjxppvz.jpg

Awesome!

OK you got me. But first Squirrel girl? First a talking tree from space and a raccoon that talks and now Squirrel girl? This has gotton off the hook. I'm just waiting 'till they make a movie about Super Duck and my number one has got legs!

hey - ducks can be super....

along with rabbits, taz,,,,, whatevers.....

xmen1_Page_1.jpg

- not disagreeing with you at all, though - some of the first appearance pops on books are :ohnoez:

I used to get so excited when I was younger and would come across a Super Duck story in Archie Digests...man,that Super Duck had a TEMPER..but I guess with a nephew like that....

RoBob....hehheh...have you posted your number one anyplace yet?