• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

I hit a monster home run this afternoon. Best collection I've ever found. Will be picking it up tomorrow. Trust me on this, gentlemen. Holy cow.

Looking forward to this!!

Based on some recent posts here, lots of great collections being picked located and purchased over the last few days, great to see!!!

Cheers

Jason

I love this thread. It's fun to see all the great finds. Sometimes what people attribute to luck is really the result of hard work. You make your own luck a lot of the times. Often the work you put into finding comics translates into "lucky" finds. Keep up with the "lucky" finds. :headbang:

Picked up a few books today. Some of the mags I got for $1.00 each, the Battle Star Galactia I got for $10 for the set, and all of the comics I got for 50 cents to 3/#1.00, except for the Fighting American. I wound up getting probably 200+ books with most costing 50 cents to 3/#1.00. Yes, the Nyx 3 and 4 in the 3/$1.00.

100_3591_zps5zgocprb.jpg

100_3592_zps9rhsd2ra.jpg

100_3593_zpsxkzuqtq5.jpg

100_3594_zpskextdua8.jpg

In the bound volume, beautiful Hulk 1-6, and then random Marvels. Millie the Model 120, Kid Colt 116, Two Gun Kid 69, Rawhide Kid 38, Rawhide Kid 40, Patsy and Hedy 94.

Very cool thing.

In the bound volume, beautiful Hulk 1-6, and then random Marvels. Millie the Model 120, Kid Colt 116, Two Gun Kid 69, Rawhide Kid 38, Rawhide Kid 40, Patsy and Hedy 94.

Very cool thing.

Outstanding! I love bound volumes. More? Any from the BA?

Very cool thing.

Wow- nice find. Any chance you could break it up, or is it not worth it?