• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,848 posts in this topic

I found this today mixed in with some other Disney stuff I bought.

Anybody know what this is? I thought it was something related to Peter Pan since Hook appears however there are some characters in here I have never seen before.

image.jpg1_zpsy50wwyth.jpg

Looks like a concept mock up or a storyboard piece.

Picked up a few things at a farm auction

DSC00287_zpsjkuqrzmy.jpg

DSC00290_zpsthf2ivlo.jpg

sorry about the shine in the pics.

I remember having one of those Creeple Peeple creation kits as a kid. You would take bottles of liquid and pour them into the molds, bake them and make all sorts of bugs and creatures. :cloud9:

:o that's really neat! I've never seen that before. When I was a kid my brother and I had a "creepy crawlers" oven.. Same concept I guess.

Great find (thumbs u

THAT'S what I had - Creepy Crawlers (not Creeple Peeple). (:

Today I picked up a lot of silver/bronze comic books from a guy. He texted me as I had brought some books from him in the past. So he come back to me with more books :D

Nearly most are DC titles... Action Comics, Superman, Batman, Detective and serval more titles. Some assorted comics like Disney, Harvey etc. Photos showing some of what I got...

image.jpg1_zpsk0hzy7yy.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsrskj2zwi.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsgxn7f9tm.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsmgqcdzjg.jpg

...And I have lot more, about over 200 books.

Today I picked up a lot of silver/bronze comic books from a guy. He texted me as I had brought some books from him in the past. So he come back to me with more books :D

Nearly most are DC titles... Action Comics, Superman, Batman, Detective and serval more titles. Some assorted comics like Disney, Harvey etc. Photos showing some of what I got...

is that bat 232 for sale? :)

lol Seem to me everyone can spot this one as the first to say. Yes, it is, but I'll be honest to say it is in low VG cond. That Is all I can say, this thread here isn't the place to do. :shy:

Edited by Fan Boy

lol Seem to me everyone can spot this one as the first to say. Yes, it is, but I'll be honest to say it is in low VG cond. That Is all I can say, this thread here isn't the place to do. :shy:

fair enough check your pm's ;)

Nice haul :applause:

I usually don't have too much luck at garage sales, but was pleasantly surprised this weekend.

I was excited to find a few mid-run Suicide Squad issues to fill in some holes in my collection, and just as a lark picked up 2 Detective Comics 100-Pagers for a buck each as I figured there would be plenty of cool reprint stories to read.

Lo and behold, I picked up the 2nd appearance of Simonson's Manhunter and the 1st appearance of Harvey Bullock!

DClot_zps20hb2vh4.jpg

Got these cheap at a used book store. Looking forward to a lot of good reading.

ecreprints_zpsp15xrg9a.jpg

You have a lot of great reading ahead of you (thumbs u