• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,850 posts in this topic

Dollar bin finds, not sure to sell raw or slab n sell. Should get 8.0 or better after a press

ixbdas.jpg

Un-freakin'-real!

To find one is a tough challenge... but two? My jaw dropped when I saw your photo. Well done!

Excellent haul! (thumbs u

I just found these at the LCS bargain bin! All complete and easy FN or better. I kept wondering why they weren't wallbooks instead of being stuffed in the back bins. (shrug)

StarWars1_6_set_zpsuubzlzts.jpg

that's crazy. the #1, even when nobody cared 15-20 years ago, was still a $5-$10 book. the others, yes, i used to get those out of dollar boxes sometimes.

My strategy is to hold onto the 2 until they're no longer relevant.

Never can tell - years back we didn't think the Whitman's were worth having, they weren't the "real" issue. Don't know how many I might have tossed once I got a replacement.

Okay, so I probably didn't toss them, since I don't seem to throw anything away, but metaphorically.

I went to a local antique fair on a whim this morning after breakfast and found two individuals selling comics. Had a nice conversation with one gentleman and learned he is also a board member. It is a small world I guess.

I haven't picked up any books in some time, but this is what I managed to find this morning.

<a  href=IMG_0842_zps385pdykz.jpg' alt='IMG_0842_

His name was Mark. I believe that his board name is Brenmark. It was nice to meet someone local who also collects golden age books. Not that many of us here in the Fresno area that I have been able to find.

Edited by Mutie Fan

Very cool. Was that a recent find? Spidey 129 in there?

Nice woman cleaning her house out brings me a binder or 2 a week. Still waiting on the binder that starts at 123. No 121 but a 122 and two 194's. :wishluck: on the 129.

U29wU58.png