• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

I've been watching this thread and finally decided to check some garage sales. First one was a bust but then ended my day and found this:

WIN_20160604_17_20_17_Pro_zps8kekapr1.jpg

WIN_20160604_17_20_32_Pro_zpsrgu7fct0.jpg

In case you can't see the pics, its the Gen 13 Brandon Choi Edition 1407/1500. Even though the seal is ripped on the bottom, it hasn't been opened.

I've been watching this thread and finally decided to check some garage sales. First one was a bust but then ended my day and found this:

WIN_20160604_17_20_17_Pro_zps8kekapr1.jpg

WIN_20160604_17_20_32_Pro_zpsrgu7fct0.jpg

In case you can't see the pics, its the Gen 13 Brandon Choi Edition 1407/1500. Even though the seal is ripped on the bottom, it hasn't been opened.

Nice find!

My first "stealth" buy at a garage sale! No it's not a huge score, but I'm still pleased. Not in the best condition but a good find for $1 right?

6193_900.jpg

An excellent $1 acquisition. Well worth the hunt.

2ni7foj.jpg

Looks like you picked up a lot of nice books :applause:

Thanks, it was fun! Here's the Craigslist pic that made me want to drive 2 hours for them:

24zxe2s.jpg

Gunsmoke, Smilin Jack, Rawhide Kid, nice :applause:

2ni7foj.jpg

Thanks, it was fun! Here's the Craigslist pic that made me want to drive 2 hours for them:

24zxe2s.jpg

Would love to have the Charltons.

2ni7foj.jpg

24zxe2s.jpg

Would love to have the Charltons.

The Gorgo was gone by the time I got there, but there were several Charltons in the stacks. The only one I bought was a Lash Larue #57.