• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

Whilst not in the league of the last couple of posters finds (congrats on the Batman and the ST's)

I found this nice little lot inc the Converse Bag and unused board game for the princely sum of $80

untitled_zps6vybuinp.png

Lots of Conan, and complete runs of the Dark Horse Star Wars and Terminator series.

A couple of weird and wonderful Australian comics as well.

Awesome, I'd love to score a huge stack of Conan mags randomly.

My brother just told me that a woman on FB posted that she has boxes of comics that were her husbands that she will sell for $100/box. Im trying to get him to get me her info so I can ask some questions. Damn, I want to find some good stuff.

My brother just told me that a woman on FB posted that she has boxes of comics that were her husbands that she will sell for $100/box. Im trying to get him to get me her info so I can ask some questions. Damn, I want to find some good stuff.

My wife will gladly sell you some boxes of comics for $100/box + shipping :baiting:

Whilst not in the league of the last couple of posters finds (congrats on the Batman and the ST's)

I found this nice little lot inc the Converse Bag and unused board game for the princely sum of $80

untitled_zps6vybuinp.png

Lots of Conan, and complete runs of the Dark Horse Star Wars and Terminator series.

A couple of weird and wonderful Australian comics as well.

Awesome, I'd love to score a huge stack of Conan mags randomly.

Thanks buddy - appreciate it (thumbs u

no comics today (rained) at the flea market

4A822520-7100-4A3E-82CB-ECAF9A58BDBC_zpskyx1i3pr.jpg

Is this a test?

GI Joe Hovercraft: Killer Whale

I see some Snowcat pieces (White plastic parts)

The helicopter is called the GI Joe Locust - It's pretty cool actually.

The neon green vehicle is called the GI Joe Swampmasher.

^^

Unfortunately the whale hovercraft isn't complete :(

I only picked them up for a friend who sells these.

The one man little missile launcher tank is from the Slaughters Marauders sub theme.

Today I visited a lead about 40 minutes outside the city and was quickly disappointed with what he had. It was just your typical junk, nothing of any value at all, however, the seller did offer a tip that an antique store with comics...(i'm thinking great, probably over-priced Disney stuff, but at least I'll go see what antiques they have since I'm in the market for a few pieces).

After going to a few wrong antique shops this is what I found for $1.50 each...

IMG_0432_zps2djvcua1.jpg

IMG_0433_zpsziwecfov.jpg

IMG_0431_zpse5rry38y.jpg

Today I visited a lead about 40 minutes outside the city and was quickly disappointed with what he had. It was just your typical junk, nothing of any value at all, however, the seller did offer a tip that an antique store with comics...(i'm thinking great, probably over-priced Disney stuff, but at least I'll go see what antiques they have since I'm in the market for a few pieces).

After going to a few wrong antique shops this is what I found for $1.50 each...

IMG_0432_zps2djvcua1.jpg

IMG_0433_zpsziwecfov.jpg

IMG_0431_zpse5rry38y.jpg

Awesome pickup