• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,891 posts in this topic

On 10/15/2021 at 11:39 AM, Wolverinex said:
On 10/15/2021 at 11:35 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

STORY?!?! :sumo: :golfclap:

This was from a Local seller who was selling his collection.  Had lots of modern stuff but I noticed this and picked it up.  Unfortunately, there was some CT but the book is still really nice around a 6.5 so I am keeping it raw.  

:download: well done!! :tink: 

On 10/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, rsouxlja7 said:

I did something similar once and never again. Went through box upon box of books, separating out the good stuff and explaining that these books are the bulk of their value. Seller did not want to part with them after hearing the values of those. Never give someone free information. 

Yeah whenever I go through a collection that's not priced I always squeeze the key I want between four  drek books.  After i close the deal...I buy the key 

Saw some guy walking away with this from the Train Station Parking Lot Flea Market.  (I go once or twice a year)

Not on the job? Want to be?  Now you too can pretend you are a LEO. 

56C87AC5-ECA0-4110-8B8D-D52F69882CC4.jpeg

On 10/18/2021 at 2:34 PM, Buzzetta said:

Saw some guy walking away with this from the Train Station Parking Lot Flea Market.  (I go once or twice a year)

Not on the job? Want to be?  Now you too can pretend you are a LEO. 

56C87AC5-ECA0-4110-8B8D-D52F69882CC4.jpeg

Nice!

:roflmao:

I was there about three weeks ago and there was a comic seller set up that I hadn't seen before. He had a couple dozen long boxes of $1 books and then two longs with his "better books" and a couple of slabs. I figured I would give his better books a look through and picked out a MCP Weapon X issue for $4 and a Zatanna Special for $5. I get home and the MCP has a horizontal roller indentation across the entire front cover and the Zatanna has a large dirty smudge on the back cover. :(

Just put these books in the dollar boxes where they belong instead of trying to hustle every last buck out of your inventory! I'll take it on the chin since I didn't take them out of the bag and check them closely, and that's on me for not taking the time to do so. But come on! I'll steer clear of him in the future. He fits right in at the Bellmore Flea!

And people wonder why I stick to hunting for comics in the wild - this guy is exhibit A and not uncommon in my experience.

On 10/18/2021 at 4:05 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Nice!

:roflmao:

I was there about three weeks ago and there was a comic seller set up that I hadn't seen before. He had a couple dozen long boxes of $1 books and then two longs with his "better books" and a couple of slabs. I figured I would give his better books a look through and picked out a MCP Weapon X issue for $4 and a Zatanna Special for $5. I get home and the MCP has a horizontal roller indentation across the entire front cover and the Zatanna has a large dirty smudge on the back cover. :(

Just put these books in the dollar boxes where they belong instead of trying to hustle every last buck out of your inventory! I'll take it on the chin since I didn't take them out of the bag and check them closely, and that's on me for not taking the time to do so. But come on! I'll steer clear of him in the future. He fits right in at the Bellmore Flea!

And people wonder why I stick to hunting for comics in the wild - this guy is exhibit A and not uncommon in my experience.

I walked away from him too.  It was impressive that he brought those things like silver spiderman… but the price ?

On 10/18/2021 at 6:10 PM, Grottu said:

Well looky here, a key!

A6DE5E5D-51BF-4B21-A2B1-7B5C94C132A6.jpeg

Sweet!

Keep'em coming I hope! :wishluck:

1st titans is a big one, I'm glad you didnt just pick one pack! Lol

Or is there a key per pack?