• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See those WWII Japanese Covers
8 8

915 posts in this topic

Beee-eautiful book, Ferdelance! Here's another wild Schomburg parachute cover...

SubMar_6_77.jpg

(A recent acquisition from World-Wide; their scan) :cloud9:

I love this cover. I used to have 2 copies of this book. I wish I had them back.

LB Cole goodness:

IMG_0005.jpg

(thumbs u Intense, beautifully illustrated cover! ...And I doubt that there is another GA comic where the original purchase price is mentioned 3 times. hm

nickel comics (shrug)

LB Cole goodness:

IMG_0005.jpg

(thumbs u Intense, beautifully illustrated cover! ...And I doubt that there is another GA comic where the original purchase price is mentioned 3 times. hm

nickel comics (shrug)

hm

Unless I'm mistaken, only the ashcan of Nickel has it mentioned 3 times (does that count?); the copies sold to the general public had 5c and Nickel on them. That's twice.

Correction: Nickel probably WOULD have the price mentioned at least 3 times if we're also including the copyright information on the inside, but by the same token (whether nickel or 10c piece) Dime Comics probably has similar information on the inside, increasing the number of repetitions accordingly. I was referring to just the front cover... :sorry: