• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See those WWII Japanese Covers
8 8

915 posts in this topic

Request permission to multi post these: :shy:

This picture doesn't do this copy justice, the gloss is fantastic:

USA10FC.jpg

mar32555a.jpg

Permission granted (thumbs u

Very nice!!! I've always liked that MMC.

— Rick

Jap

For other uses, see JAP (disambiguation).

Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese." Today it is generally regarded as an ethnic slur, although English-speaking countries differ in the degree to which they consider the term offensive. In the United States, Japanese Americans have come to find the term controversial or offensive, even when used as an abbreviation.[1] In the past, Jap was not considered primarily offensive; however, during and after the events of World War II, the term became derogatory.[2]

Thank you Bedrock.

This is a great place to share information and pics of books. I think changing the afermrntioned title will be great for the forums.

I have asked federlance to change the title. I do want to undermine the content though. Since the covers were drawn by great artists who represented the social climate at that time. But i think it will b

Thank you Bedrock.

This is a great place to share information and pics of books. I think changing the afermrntioned title will be great for the forums.

I have asked federlance to change the title. I do want to undermine the content though. Since the covers were drawn by great artists who represented the social climate at that time. But i think it will be best avoid any racial slurs even though if it was not intended in the first place.

I think the boards amd our society needs to avoid this so that we may continue to advance as a brotherhood of mankind.

You are probably going to have to take it up with the mods as this thread was started long ago and has passed the point of being able to edit the original title.