• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

1997 THE TICK BOOK FUNHOUSE A WORLD OF PAINT BOOK

somlwx.jpg

FOX KIDS FUNHOUSE: THE TICK: A WORLD OF PAINT BOOK. FOX FUNHOUSE. FOX-SABAN FUNHOUSE SERIES. BY AUTHORS: DWAYNE MCDUFFLIE AND EVAN SKOLNICK. PUBLISHED BY ACCLAIM BOOKS IN 1997. ISBN NUMBER ARE 1578400775, 9781578400775. TOTAL OF 64 PAGES. CONSIDERED AS FICTION TO GENERAL. THE TICK AND ARTHUR GET SLIMED BY THE GREEN GOB IN THE LEAD STORY, WHILE "LIFE WITH LOUIE" AND "BOBBY'S WORLD" APPEAR IN THEIR OWN BACK-UP FEATURES.

Not nearly as exciting as IntoAnother's, but here's my

THE TICK FOX KIDS FUNHOUSE RAW UNCOOKED JUSTICE! AND OTHER STORIES BOOK. I'm not quite sure why I have three mint copies of these books...

35let7m.jpg

1997 THE TICK FOX KIDS FUNHOUSE RAW UNCOOKED JUSTICE! AND OTHER STORIES BOOK VOLUME 1 NUMBER 2 PUBLISHED UNDER LICENSE FROM SABAN MERCHANDISING, INC. BY ACCLAIM BOOKS, A DIVISION OF ACCLAIM COMICS, INC., FABIAN NICIEZA, PRESIDENT, OFFICE OF PUBLICATION: 275 SEVENTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY 10001. LIFE WITH LOUIE, BOBBY'S WORLD AND THE TICK TM & 1997 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. "BOBBY" CHARACTER TM ALEX LEVY PRODUCTIONS. "TICK" CHARACTER TM & 1997 BEN EDLUND.

I'm thinking about making it look like this but more realistic...

5koa4w.jpg

You need Arthuer, Die Fladermaus and Sewer Urchin to make it really epic.

I'd LOVE to have a print like that

I just saw this on eBay, fyi. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nighthawks-Edward-Hopper-1942-Lithograph-Art-Institute-of-Chicago-22x33-/192004244825?hash=item2cb4584559:g:rvMAAOSwrklVCfMu

You gave me a great idea for a commission lol

Wonder who I can get to do it for me

Jeff Whiting? Eli Stone?

I am giving serious consideration to Eli Stone, and perhaps Sean Wang

You gave me a great idea for a commission lol

Wonder who I can get to do it for me

Jeff Whiting? Eli Stone?

I am giving serious consideration to Eli Stone, and perhaps Sean Wang

Eli's good people and he gets my vote.

I'm restarting my attempt to complete my Tick POG slammer collection. So here's a shout out to all y'all in Tickland, does anyone have any Kinis aka Slammers (basically the plastic painted pogs as shown here) that would help complete this collection?

30uwbgm.jpg

I'm restarting my attempt to complete my Tick POG slammer collection. So here's a shout out to all y'all in Tickland, does anyone have any Kinis aka Slammers (basically the plastic painted pogs as shown here) that would help complete this collection?

30uwbgm.jpg

(shrug)

30uwbgm.jpg

(shrug)

Sorry. No.

:foryou:

30uwbgm.jpg

(shrug)

Sorry. No.

:foryou:

Thanks anyways. I knew it was a long shot. On the lighter side, Halloween is tomorrow, But more importantly...I have to let everyone know that I will be announcing the winner for this months free giveaway tomorrow at midnight PST! :applause:

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY! A Genuine 2016 San Diego Comic Con Limited Edition Print of Issue Number 4 of a series of 12. This one is number 24 of ONLY 50. Big Thanks goes out to Big Richie for getting me this all the way from San Diego California!

5fhk3s.jpg

RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2016.

Hey it's Stan Lee! I worked my up to the stage from here.

2j0m742.jpg

Were you at Stan Lee’s LA Comic Con?

:o

Yup! Pretty awesome! Want a program? I grabbed a stack of them if anyone wants one, just say yup..or nope and I'll send one right away.

Just helping Vic pull together the current giveaway participants.

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY! A Genuine 2016 San Diego Comic Con Limited Edition Print of Issue Number 4 of a series of 12. This one is number 24 of ONLY 50. Big Thanks goes out to Big Richie for getting me this all the way from San Diego California!

5fhk3s.jpg

RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON NOVEMBER 1, 2016.

- Bosco685: 48

- srezvan: 24

- SkunkApe: 27

- porcupine48: 4

- kpaqu1: 40

- comicdey: 33

- MetalPSI: 39

- PeasOfCrap: 88

- wipple: 85

- mccollect: 67

- Azkaban: 7

- Bills Comics: 53