• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did your Secret Santa come through? Who's been naughty or nice?

204 posts in this topic

I recieved my gift today! :banana: The first present under the tree!

As far as my gift I am sending out, i'm still waiting on comiclink. It's been 10 days since I purchased it. Im sicking my wife on them tomorrow. She usually gets results.

Got my SS gift today.....but have no idea who its from. There is not a board name anywhere on the package so I hope its on the inside somewhere. And NO.....I'm not opening it till Christmas :acclaim:

Got my SS gift today.....but have no idea who its from. There is not a board name anywhere on the package so I hope its on the inside somewhere. And NO.....I'm not opening it till Christmas :acclaim:

These double negatives drive me crazy. :hi:

If "I'm not opening it till Christmas" has a "And NO" prefacing it doesn't that translate to "I'm opening that sucker right now F the comic boards" ??

If "I'm not opening it till Christmas" has a "And NO" prefacing it doesn't that translate to "I'm opening that sucker right now F the comic boards" ??

:mad:

No it's not!

With the periods in there it turns into two sentences!

Think of it this way

Are you opening your gift?

No.

I'm not opening it until Christmas

No it's not!

Think of it this way

No.

You got it ares (thumbs u

Dave .....No.....I don't think you are a kook ;)

No it's not!

Think of it this way

No.

You got it ares (thumbs u

Dave .....No.....I don't think you are a kook ;)

Gee, thanks....I think.

No it's not!

Think of it this way

No.

Those aren't periods... It's a Super-ellipsis! :banana:

No it's not!

Think of it this way

No.

Those aren't periods... It's a Super-ellipsis! :banana:

Actually, they are pauses.......cuz .....I ......speak.....like ......William .....Shatner

I admit my gift arrived awhile ago. It was not wrapped, or marked on the box so I thought it was just a few books for Allan so I opened it along with several other boxes, only to then realize it was from my SS.

:sorry:

Thanks to etanik though, I appreciate the gesture of sending me some comics that you have owned for decades.