• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2010

324 posts in this topic

I am so there wednesday

Me too :whee:

Me three along with Wasonff and GwenStacy91 :banana:

Jim

Barb :banana:

:taptaptap:

In fairness, Drew. We're all excited about seeing JJ too.

Drew is by far the coolest member of your troupe.

Drew wears a rubber suit for a living.

Pardon?

36 hours from poppin' box tops :banana: ! Along with my usual copper/modern drek, I will be offering a new to market Bronze collection for your reading/pressing/slabbing pleasure :grin: . 7 boxes of cheap stuff and 7 boxes of HG lovelies, dripping with all the colors of the rainbow :luhv: . Come by and see.... :devil:

36 hours from poppin' box tops :banana: ! Along with my usual copper/modern drek, I will be offering a new to market Bronze collection for your reading/pressing/slabbing pleasure :grin: . 7 boxes of cheap stuff and 7 boxes of HG lovelies, dripping with all the colors of the rainbow :luhv: . Come by and see.... :devil:

After helping Brad for countless hours with bagging, sorting, and pricing this collection, I can say that there are truly a HUGE number of sweet, sweet Bronze books present. It will be a travesty If he doesn't have a perpetual horde of geeks scouring through his boxes all weekend.

I hear this same speech every year, yet I get there and see lots of New Mutants, Star Comics and Brad.

I hear this same speech every year, yet I get there and see lots of New Mutants, Star Comics and Brad.

And no Avengers 195 Mass copy to be had.

My boss just put me on his guest list, so I'll be going! Haven't been to one in years, so I'm jazzed. Can't wait to dig through some of your guys boxes!

Hmm, maybe that didn't quite come out right lol

What booth number? And will all the good stuff be picked clean by the time I arrive on Friday? :wishluck:

Casey

What booth number? And will all the good stuff be picked clean by the time I arrive on Friday?

:wishluck:

Casey

Your kidding right? I'll be there when the doors open Thursday. And when you have Joey lurking around. hm

DRX

What booth number? And will all the good stuff be picked clean by the time I arrive on Friday?

Casey

Your kidding right? I'll be there when the doors open Thursday. And when you have Joey lurking around. hm

DRX

I figured the sharks would be there on Thursday :) Unfortunately I can't make it until Friday...I just hope you guys leave some scraps.

Casey

DRX

I figured the sharks would be there on Thursday :) Unfortunately I can't make it until Friday...I just hope you guys leave some scraps.

The sharks will be there Wed during set up & Thurs before the doors open to the public ;)

Casey

DRX

The sharks will be there Wed during set up & Thurs before the doors open to the public ;)

I hope to bypass shark status this year and jump up to Quint level.

Casey

DRX

That fact is probably the most depressing thing I've learned since being on these boards :(

Casey

DRX

I'm leaving in about 30 minutes to camp out all night at the loadiing docks. Hope I dont get run out of there for vagrancy.

DRX

You're going to need a bigger boat.

Why don't you come down here and chum some of this mess :whistle:

"A farewell and ado to your fair Spanish lady"

"Here lies the body of MaryLee, died at the age of 103, for 15 years she kept her virginity, not a bad record for this vicinity"

"Mr. Hooper, that is the U.S.S. Indianapolis"

Jim