• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2010

324 posts in this topic

8 days away :banana:

Booths #753 & 1626, 1628.

Are you going to continue to fleece board members on your prices?

What you mean?? (shrug)

Sorry, I missed this response and you prob won't see this before I tell you to your face. But I was kidding. Hotflips has the best prices for mylar and boards and boxes and all kinds of . Thankfully, Jeff is a terrible poker player also.

I heard some stuff flew today...I made it in long enough to say hi to the hotflip gang and the moondog gang then went to get some food with a rowdy bunch

I'm going to go and grab some lunch, and then go pick up ARK. Then its a 50 minute drive to the con. I'll try and take some pics and post them later. Also should have some pics of my CGC submissions when I get them back. :whee:

DRX

Hey, all you lucky people going to Chicago. Please keep an eye out for an Adventure Comics #39 or More Fun #44 for me. I need one or the other with a nice back cover.

Thanks! :wishluck:

Any particular grade your looking for?

DRX

Hey, all you lucky people going to Chicago. Please keep an eye out for an Adventure Comics #39 or More Fun #44 for me. I need one or the other with a nice back cover.

Thanks! :wishluck:

Any particular grade your looking for?

DRX

What I really need is a nice back cover, so the overall grade isn't important, as long as the back cover is nice. it could even be restored if the resto was on the front cover.