• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2010

324 posts in this topic

Drew is by far the coolest member of your troupe.
hm

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."

I miss you.

but sometimes I come up with some nice stuff.

Yeah...."sometimes". lol No need to be modest, you have an unreal knack for finding good collections.

When are you setting up? Wednesday? Thursday? I will be sure to come by to check out those Marvels.

Hey, what was that quote you rolled that time about if you have the facts, argue facts; if have the law, argue the law and so on and so forth?

It's not really a quote. Just a legal saying that goes around.

If you have the facts argue the facts, if you have the law argue the law, if you have neither, just argue.

I'll have the nik slabs and TMNT #1(9.4) - 5(9.8s except the #3 9.6) with me in Chicago, stop by the Superworld Comics booth and check 'em out!

We got a new collection in last week. Still processing them but they will be available for the first time in Chicago.

Jeff

:whee:

Sir, please step away from the high grade Bronze Marvel horror books. :slapfight:

I most certainly will. Right after I purchase a few.

but sometimes I come up with some nice stuff.

Yeah...."sometimes". lol No need to be modest, you have an unreal knack for finding good collections.

When are you setting up? Wednesday? Thursday? I will be sure to come by to check out those Marvels.

Andy

I will try to get in Wednesday night to start getting unloaded but may not make it. I will be at the Hyatt Wednesday night so I should be at the show by 10-11am Thurs.

Jef Hinds is sharing an end cap with me and recently picked up some new GA stuff.

I am so there wednesday

Me too :whee:

Me three along with Wasonff and GwenStacy91 :banana:

Jim

Barb :banana:

:taptaptap:

In fairness, Drew. We're all excited about seeing JJ too.

Drew is by far the coolest member of your troupe.

Couldn't agree more :whistle: