• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2010

324 posts in this topic

I am so there wednesday

Me too :whee:

Me three along with Wasonff and GwenStacy91 :banana:

Jim

Barb :banana:

:taptaptap:

In fairness, Drew. We're all excited about seeing JJ too.

I will be set up at booth #814 this year. I’m doing some aggressive sales to try to move a lot of inventory.

My selection includes 9 long boxes of 1940’s-1950’s which are mostly made up of 4 different original owner collections. I also have 15 long boxes of 1960’s-1970’s in decent/hi-grade.

I have also recently picked up about 150 mid/high grade original owner mid-late 60’s Marvels. 30 just got back last week and were CGC’ed at 9.0-9.6.

If you have ever dealt with me you know I may not have the big $ inventory that a lot of the big dealers have but sometimes I come up with some nice stuff.

Stop by and say Hi!

Leroy

I will be set up at booth #814 this year. I’m doing some aggressive sales to try to move a lot of inventory.

My selection includes 9 long boxes of 1940’s-1950’s which are mostly made up of 4 different original owner collections. I also have 15 long boxes of 1960’s-1970’s in decent/hi-grade.

I have also recently picked up about 150 mid/high grade original owner mid-late 60’s Marvels. 30 just got back last week and were CGC’ed at 9.0-9.6.

If you have ever dealt with me you know I may not have the big $ inventory that a lot of the big dealers have but sometimes I come up with some nice stuff.

Stop by and say Hi!

Leroy

Got a friend coming up for the first time this year. I'll send him your way. (thumbs u

I am so there wednesday

Jim

Drew is by far the coolest member of your troupe.

I am so there wednesday

Jim

Drew is by far the coolest member of your troupe.

Drew wears a rubber suit for a living.