• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kansas City cgc 8.0 Action 1

820 posts in this topic

so, I guess my point is the books will sell what the winners/buyers can afford or feel comfortable spending (how is that for prognotication!) lol

Well, for one you spelt it wrong.

:baiting:

my brain works too fast...my fingers and typing can't keep up...how is that for an explaination lol

Still using IE and not Mozilla, I see.

so, I guess my point is the books will sell what the winners/buyers can afford or feel comfortable spending (how is that for prognotication!) lol

That's "spelled", not "spelt" :baiting:

Mine was slang. His was broken English.

not broken, just missing a few letters here and there

not broken, just missing a few letters here and there

:kidaround:

Once anyone reach the "Elite" affluent level...than the Monet, Van Goghs, Tec 8.0, Action 8.0 can be theirs.

of course...and there are a select few of these "elite" type comic collectors... folks also have a way to draw in some new big $ folks into this realm of ours to (good marketing, etc)...

Let me look up prognotication so I can comment.

now peter, I can take parker correcting my spelling... but you my good friend, are as bad as me :baiting:

Now I know you knew I couldnt spell that word on my own.

It took me 7 practices with my secretary just to pronounce it.

Than I looked it up.

Once anyone reach the "Elite" affluent level...than the Monet, Van Goghs, Tec 8.0, Action 8.0 can be theirs.

of course...and there are a select few of these "elite" type comic collectors... folks also have a way to draw in some new big $ folks into this realm of ours to (good marketing, etc)...

Let me look up prognotication so I can comment.

now peter, I can take parker correcting my spelling... but you my good friend, are as bad as me :baiting:

Now I know you knew I couldnt spell that word on my own.

It took me 7 practices with my secretary just to pronounce it.

Than I looked it up.

you did that on purpose, didn't you :foryou:

Actually, spelt is a primitive species of wheat! :acclaim:

Actually, it's a primitive species of wheat! :acclaim:
now that is sharp

now that is sharp

Twas sharp. I used to cook with spelt all the time. Prefer Kamut and Quinoa though.

:whistle:

now that is sharp

Twas sharp. I used to cook with spelt all the time. Prefer Kamut and Quinoa though.

:whistle:

doh!

I wish the powers that be would remove the post count on the boards. In the quest to have a largest post count, the signal to noise ratio on here gets obnoxiously low. And yes, I see the irony of me posting this.
you just have to wade through it, there is a LOT of great info... I post because I have nothing to do, for the most part, all day while the kids are in school, but I am not opposed to removing the post #'s...

many boards equate post count with "knowledge", but a lot of the times, nothing could be further from the truth... maybe if they instigated a "fellow user rating" or something like an ebay feedback, that would be more 'useful"... but all post count means to me is you have too much time on your hands lol

I wish the powers that be would remove the post count on the boards. In the quest to have a largest post count, the signal to noise ratio on here gets obnoxiously low. And yes, I see the irony of me posting this.
you just have to wade through it, there is a LOT of great info... I post because I have nothing to do, for the most part, all day while the kids are in school, but I am not opposed to removing the post #'s...

many boards equate post count with "knowledge", but a lot of the times, nothing could be further from the truth... maybe if they instigated a "fellow user rating" or something like an ebay feedback, that would be more 'useful"... but all post count means to me is you have too much time on your hands lol [/quote

Cool so im fairly busy...

I saw that there were 25 new posts in the thread and figured the Action #1 had hit Comicconnect. Turns out it was just a spelling lesson. doh!
it is not like you have not been hitting refresh every 4 seconds on cc's site :baiting:

many boards equate post count with "knowledge", but a lot of the times, nothing could be further from the truth... maybe if they instigated a "fellow user rating" or something like an ebay feedback, that would be more 'useful"... but all post count means to me is you have too much time on your hands lol

Cool so im fairly busy...

lucky you :cry: