• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

Had this happen to me on a Porsche sale.  I can get you the check tomorrow ok?  Come back with the check and car is sold to another.  Thanks jerk.  I don't know why but i can not ever forget or forgive it.  The word of the seller was worthless.

3 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

30 minutes? You're a speed reader.

its probably all the practice from reading comics :banana:

23 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

30 minutes? You're a speed reader.

I am on page 10.  Obie was a disappointment as it just petered out.  I should be listing stuff on eBay instead I am reading up on this. 

4 hours ago, Karl Liebl said:

Had this happen to me on a Porsche sale.  I can get you the check tomorrow ok?  Come back with the check and car is sold to another.  Thanks jerk.  I don't know why but i can not ever forget or forgive it.  The word of the seller was worthless.

Do you have a ToS 39? If so, sell it for some sweet rims for that ride

43 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

wow I remember reading that story years ago!

Turned out to a lie though wasn't it... 

He put fake rims on a car he didn't own? 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Turned out to a lie though wasn't it... 

He put fake rims on a car he didn't own? 

Judge Judy once quipped at a defendant "Because we all know when someone gets out of prison the first thing they need is RIMS"

3 minutes ago, kav said:

Judge Judy once quipped at a defendant "Because we all know when someone gets out of prison the first thing they need is RIMS"

Car wasn't stolen.  It might have been made up.  I forget. 

On 4/18/2011 at 7:20 PM, DrWatson said:

Yannis, or as seanfingh has dubbed him, Yanus, has pulled another boner in a recent selling thread. He got into it with Sharon and the color purple has flowed like the waters of the Nile in rainy season.

Whoa!
I had to hunt down the thread to read the brouhaha.

It would be sort of interesting to do a recap of "where are they now?" for some of the key players in this thread.

It appears the OP-- @Danimal is on the HOS list (haven';t checked)

but things like-- where is the Tec 37 now? - who owns it? Did @mt1000 ever find his grail? etc etc -- so many stories and secret PMs we've never uncovered. Shame really--- such a shame -- just think of the hours of wasted time going unwasted.