• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

Why is this bumped? Did something happen?

You see, there's this guy named Brasseye that sold a book, but didn't ship it or give the purchaser a refund. He left the boards and left BigHulkFan hanging in the wind.

So what's Brasseye have to do with Danimal? (shrug)

Theft.

However, that's not the point of this thread bump. Yannis, or as seanfingh has dubbed him, Yanus, has pulled another boner in a recent selling thread. He got into it with Sharon and the color purple has flowed like the waters of the Nile in rainy season.

That Sharon is a troublemaker. I'd keep my eye on her if I were you. :gossip:

There's actually more to it than just what's in the thread.

And none of it good.

By all means, give us unprivileged souls the nickle tour. :eek:

You see, there's this guy named Brasseye that sold a book, but didn't ship it or give the purchaser a refund. He left the boards and left BigHulkFan hanging in the wind.

Theft.

However, that's not the point of this thread bump. Yannis, or as seanfingh has dubbed him, Yanus, has pulled another boner in a recent selling thread. He got into it with Sharon and the color purple has flowed like the waters of the Nile in rainy season.

:D That is pure poetry. I think I just wept a little.

Theft.

:D That is pure poetry. I think I just wept a little.

Don't encourage him.

And none of it good.

General discussion in the sale area :gossip:

Good thing Sharon is my buddy. Getting her on your case is like releasing the Kraken. :fear:

And none of it good.

General discussion in the sale area :gossip:

Good thing Sharon is my buddy. Getting her on your case is like releasing the Kraken. :fear:

:roflmao:

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I'm very right busy catching up with Obadiah Oldbuck vs Superman

I am on page 9 over there and already know I would rather have an Action 1. 

The person who started that thread has now come back after a long layoff and is buying modern stuff including multiples of the recent DC recalled issues.  My, how times have changed. 

12 minutes ago, greggy said:

The person who started that thread has now come back after a long layoff and is buying modern stuff including multiples of the recent DC recalled issues.  My, how times have changed. 

I wasn't sure that was him.  Color me shocked.

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I'm very right busy catching up with Obadiah Oldbuck vs Superman

I am on page 9 over there and already know I would rather have an Action 1. 

22 minutes ago, greggy said:

I noticed that, too.  

40 minutes ago, greggy said:

:facepalm:

1 hour ago, greggy said:

59 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I noticed that, too.  

At what point does it become "The History of the CGC Boards" worthy? 

So my take on the thread... by page 25 is that in reality THIS is the first comic book... 

hieroglyphics-wall.jpg