• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,546 posts in this topic

These arrived today. Slowly plugging the gaps in my DC Western Comics collection. Funny what can attract you to particular titles or maybe it's just me but in this case I saw a couple of these at a local comic fair in nice condition and was attracted by the cool logo and deep background colours - have never read a Western comic in my life!

PC160019.jpg[/img]

PC160020.jpg[/img]

Western Comics has one of the coolest logos, imo. Those are nice copies. I just got this one a couple of weeks ago.

Western27.jpg

Courtesy of WorldWide via a trade.

ASM27FC.jpg

:o(worship) Nice! Nice!

A White Mountain Spidey :cloud9:

Western Comics managed to make it a little ways into the Siver Age.

Western68.jpg

These arrived today. Slowly plugging the gaps in my DC Western Comics collection. Funny what can attract you to particular titles or maybe it's just me but in this case I saw a couple of these at a local comic fair in nice condition and was attracted by the cool logo and deep background colours - have never read a Western comic in my life!

PC160019.jpg[/img]

PC160020.jpg[/img]

Western Comics has one of the coolest logos, imo. Those are nice copies. I just got this one a couple of weeks ago.

Western27.jpg

Cool cover! I miss buying comics...

Western Comics managed to make it a little ways into the Siver Age.

Western68.jpg

Beatuiful copy!

Of course all the DC westerns featured the same colorful covers that made their Atom Age and Silver Age books so great.

PC160019.jpg[/img]

PC160020.jpg[/img]

Western27.jpg

You on the wagon?

You on the wagon?

Yeah for a bit.

ASM27FC.jpg

Good lord!!! (worship)

Man! I'm happy when i get like an ASM 127 in 9.6 and cheetah is snagging 9.6 white mountain #27?!?

That is a SICK book cheetah! CONGRATS!!!

Those inks are unreal...what ya have to swap for that bad boy? :o

ASM27FC.jpg

Good lord!!! (worship)

Man! I'm happy when i get like an ASM 127 in 9.6 and cheetah is snagging 9.6 white mountain #27?!?

Have both his twin daughters been seen at the same place and time? Just asking. :kidaround:

ASM27FC.jpg

Good lord!!! (worship)

Have both his twin daughters been seen at the same place and time? Just asking. :kidaround:

SHIKEY!! Nice book cheetah! :headbang: