• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,452 posts in this topic

Been away from collecting for about 8 years; buying a money pit house puts the clobbering on being a collector of anything. Anyway, I had some spending money and this itch to start looking at silver again. :idea:

I had to just scratch that darn little itch. :devil:

They're far from perfect and probably not slab worthy over some of my other stuff, but the prices were right.

IronMan5.jpg

spidey46.jpg

T140Suscha.jpg

Thor134suscha.jpg

FF61CGC94Curator.jpg

SS4cgc92Heritage.jpg

Nice haul!!!

Nice haul?!? Please! You know that he's holding out on you right!

Those are probably just the top 3 on the stack of 50 INSANE books he picked up (worship)

SS4cgc92Heritage.jpg

Pedigree fail :baiting:

lol:applause: Well I try and keep my non-pedigree purchases to about $1K a piece, not $7K like some Avengers #1 owners. :baiting: I should be done for the year as I committed way too much lately but I say that every year. :P

lol

I'm pretty sure you've said that to me like 3 times already this year and then i get a follow up pm a few days later with 5 more sick Pedigrees! (tsk)

T140Suscha.jpg

Thor134suscha.jpg

FF61CGC94Curator.jpg

SS4cgc92Heritage.jpg

Nice haul!!!

Those are probably just the top 3 on the stack of 50 INSANE books he picked up (worship)

Doesn't make it any less nice of a haul (thumbs u

T140Suscha.jpg

Thor134suscha.jpg

FF61CGC94Curator.jpg

SS4cgc92Heritage.jpg

Nice haul!!!

Doesn't make it any less nice of a haul (thumbs u

Well duh! Those books are sick and that SS is insane. I searched for a HG one from like 1990 until I bought mine in 99 which was the nicest I'd seen and that ended up only being a 8.5. That square bound is impossible to get in HG. A 9.2 for that is the equivalent of a 9.8 in my mind (worship) Not a Pedigree though Peter :whistle::devil:

I'm just busting his chops cus he's the one person that loves Suschas as much as me and keeps snatching them up from me :frustrated:

If it wasn't for surfer, I'd have twice as many Suschas :sorry:

And the curator Avengers57 dammit!!! :baiting::makepoint:

Edited by sufunk

now now ladies :kidaround:

I'm not arguing with him, I like tortoise. Surfers books are sweet as always. 3's just a little light for him since he usually pm's me like 15 :baiting:lol

Must be happy to get this as posted it in a few threads :grin:

92849f37.jpg

Putting together original Avengers team members 1st appearances to go with my Avengers 1-200 run. Got a couple of big ones to go though, well only TOS #39 and Hulk #1 doh! As cap was upgraded to an original team member then I could include a cap #1 but don't think that'll be happening