• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

It should be interesting to see how this book fairs at auction. hm

Detective Comics #29 CGC 1.0 (Off-White to White Pages)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-29-CGC-1-0-ow-w-2nd-Batman-cover-DC-Golden-Age-Comic-Bob-Kane-/350541337831?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item519de454e7

slabbed15.jpg

It's already up to over 6K with just under five days left. :o

This is the only 1.0 to ever be graded by CGC, which would make this copy one of the lowest-graded "fully complete" slabbed Tec #29 ever offered.

Any estimations as to how much this one will sell for?

so the person who won the tec 29 is listed being from Taoyuan County, Taiwan

the same person who won the action 13 from sparklecity as well. Can someone tell me if this person is legit? Id like to know thanks

It should be interesting to see how this book fairs at auction. hm

Detective Comics #29 CGC 1.0 (Off-White to White Pages)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Detective-Comics-29-CGC-1-0-ow-w-2nd-Batman-cover-DC-Golden-Age-Comic-Bob-Kane-/350541337831?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item519de454e7

slabbed15.jpg

It's already up to over 6K with just under five days left. :o

This is the only 1.0 to ever be graded by CGC, which would make this copy one of the lowest-graded "fully complete" slabbed Tec #29 ever offered.

Any estimations as to how much this one will sell for?

so the person who won the tec 29 is listed being from Taoyuan County, Taiwan

the same person who won the action 13 from sparklecity as well. Can someone tell me if this person is legit? Id like to know thanks

(shrug)

IF broader collector-segments from asian countries also (together with europeans)start taking notice of american GA keys prices will soon be on an express elevator to H***

Edited by Mr. 10%

Johnnyhedge, Compton has co-writer credit in the Marvel 9 battle issue. I used to own the Marvel 4 John Compton copy. I kept these scans. Compton's books were from a bound volume. They all had holes like these. I believe Harley owned most of them at one point.

MVC-018S-1.jpg

MVC-016S-1.jpg

Johnnyhedge, Compton has co-writer credit in the Marvel 9 battle issue. I used to own the Marvel 4 John Compton copy. I kept these scans. Compton's books were from a bound volume. They all had holes like these. I believe Harley owned most of them at one point.

MVC-018S-1.jpg

MVC-016S-1.jpg

Thanks for posting this, love it. The Tec guys are probably doing this right now :pullhair:

MVC-018S-1.jpg

MVC-016S-1.jpg

Thanks for posting this, love it. The Tec guys are probably doing this right now :pullhair:

(tsk)

Latest Edition

Det37cgc557k.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Great looking #37 Andre (worship) Thanks for sharing! What issues do you need to complete the run?

31, 33 and 35.No rush as I'm tapped out till SDCC

Seems like you are halfway there! Congrats again! Where were you when I had my Tec books up for sale :baiting:

Latest Edition

Det37cgc557k.jpg

Great looking #37 Andre (worship) Thanks for sharing! What issues do you need to complete the run?

got a 27 huh!? ;)

Ooooo! Lets see it!

Latest Edition

Det37cgc557k.jpg

got a 27 huh!? ;)

Somehow he always forgets about that one :baiting:

Nice clean 37 though....

James G

Edited by jgallo