• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Time to show off the new baby, in the Bunky household,

Many thanks to the Gator and the Filter (thumbs u

tec29cgc7f.jpg

That's a nice book, Bunky. I believe it's the 7.0 I saw in person at NYCC. Unless of course Adam and Rick hoard 7,0 Tec 29's :grin:

I believe you are correct,

B

Kenny's work with comics is simply amazing. I was watching Toy Story 2 last night with my family, and when the toy restoration expert came out, I turned to my wife and told her "I'm friends with comic collecting community's version of that guy--except he's younger." lol

And if you guys think these books LOOK newsstand fresh, you should see how they look and feel in person!

Does anybody know who is Kenny that mac man refers to? EJR

He's referring to the boardie Ze-Man who works for/with Matt Nelson of Classics Incorporated. Check out the last few pages of the thread "The official progress on my GL 1 restoration by Kenny thread" in the resto forum for some more incredible resto pictures of work done by Kenny/Matt on a GL #1.

Thanks for the info Superman2006! Tec 35 is still a hot book! A GLOD 5.0 with cleaned staples, tape and OW pages sold for $21,750 at the CL May featured auction! Is this the same copy that board member Silver Surfer used to own? EJR

Thanks for the info Superman2006! Tec 35 is still a hot book! A GLOD 5.0 with cleaned staples, tape and OW pages sold for $21,750 at the CL May featured auction! Is this the same copy that board member Silver Surfer used to own? EJR
No that was a different copy...