• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Does anybody know who is Kenny that mac man refers to? EJR

He's referring to the boardie Ze-Man who works for/with Matt Nelson of Classics Incorporated. Check out the last few pages of the thread "The official progress on my GL 1 restoration by Kenny thread" in the resto forum for some more incredible resto pictures of work done by Kenny/Matt on a GL #1.

Sorry, I guess I take it for granted that not everyone know him or his work. But the man definitely works magic on comics.

And LOVE that coverless Tec 31!!! Not that I could even afford that copy, but it's probably closest I'd get to owning a copy!-)

just back from cgc...blue label and nice page quality. i'm pleased with it, although i hear that cover is pretty popular.

127185.jpg

Terrific copy! Great score! :applause:

Coverless copies can be a lot of fun when they have a first page as cool as that one. (thumbs u

just back from cgc...blue label and nice page quality. i'm pleased with it, although i hear that cover is pretty popular.

127185.jpg

Terrific copy! Great score! :applause:

Coverless copies can be a lot of fun when they have a first page as cool as that one. (thumbs u

Definitely...the appeal of this copy over all the other cover less 31 is far and beyond.