• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do not miss this thread: Mystery lady blows the lid off PGX?

486 posts in this topic

This thread.. Not so interesting. PGX being krap isnt exactly breaking news..

There hasn't been a good PGX thread in years. They used to be more entertaining than pressing threads.

I just reread this thread. Unbelievable.

detective 168 pgx 9.9double cover vs. cgc grades

Please let this be the END to PGX. :wishluck:

You just know that this thread won't get locked, so feel free 2 let out all your pent up frustrations folks!! lol

I'll bet I can get it locked. hm

:baiting:

:whee:

This thread.. Not so interesting. PGX being krap isnt exactly breaking news..

There hasn't been a good PGX thread in years. They used to be more entertaining than pressing threads.

I just reread this thread. Unbelievable.

detective 168 pgx 9.9double cover vs. cgc grades

lol

Good reading here

PGX is an absolute joke look at the labels on these 2 books:

John Broome Story??? Gil Kane Art??? That's Silver Age Green Lantern #29, not Golden Age. First appearance of Black hand, where Golden Age??? lol lol

17068.jpg

Roy Thomas story???? Marie Severin Art???? That's Bronze Age Submariner #23, not Golden Age. First appearance of Orca............ lol lol

17072.jpg

How can PGX say they are a 3rd party comic book grading company when they can't even tell the difference between Golden Age, Silver Age and Bronze Age comic books.

John Broome Story??? Gil Kane Art??? That's Silver Age Green Lantern #29, not Golden Age. First Black hand, where Golden Age??? lol lol

Sounds like Mom was going on the internets again and messed with the comic database instead.

:ohnoez:

Their "team" top grader was very upset.

fat_guy_in_diapers.jpg

102855.jpg.37581c4c5040d39d637ff39a2b42c18d.jpg

I consider PGX comics to be raw comics, and pay accordingly. I would never pay a premium for their "grading" service and worthless restoration check.

Raw comics would be a safer bet.

Raw comics from DannyRobojo would be a safer bet :o

I consider PGX comics to be raw comics, and pay accordingly. I would never pay a premium for their "grading" service and worthless restoration check.

I bought a PGX book from Bob Storms.. Discuss.

P.S. Gemma cracked it out for me already. Care to guess what happened?????

CGC graded it? (shrug)

It lost its Diamond Run notation. Increased half a grade and resides in a pretty universal holder. If Bob Storms wasnt the seller I would have never bought it.

Don't be coy timmay. You have one of the greatest PGX to Cgc crackouts of all time. The story here is not whether PGX sucks. The story is whether this lady is authentic. If she is, it may be proof that RE has had unfettered access to the PGX equipment.

:popcorn:

CGC graded it? (shrug)

It lost its Diamond Run notation. Increased half a grade and resides in a pretty universal holder. If Bob Storms wasnt the seller I would have never bought it.

:thumbsup: