• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kick Azz Toys From Your Childhood...
1 1

964 posts in this topic

I lost pretty much all my childhood stuff but I retained one item. I did have a Commodore 64 but it finally broke down so I threw it out and I had an other electronics kit that was older then this one but it was missing too much stuff and had lots of broken parts. Anyways this is the only original childhood toy I have of mine. Forgot about it up in the closet but here is a pic.

electronickit.jpg

I wanted a chemistry set as a kid real bad. My mom finally gave in when I was in 4th grade and got me a big one. I opened it up on Christmas morning and was thrilled beyond belief, even my transformers paled in comparison. Then I opened the actual kit and several of the containers of chemicals had broken open and mixed together into a toxic sludge that had dissolved much of the foam packaging and just looked really unhealthy. Short story long, my mom took the kit back and I never got another one.

I just got these today. I had sideswipe and couple of the small ones but never had Devastator. I remember wanting him but I got lots of Joes instead. Most have no weapons but still fun find thanks to a friend.

Anyways devastotor rocks. I almost have a complete one with a couple guns missing, a vehicle hood and only one broken piece that I can super glue. Awesome figure.

108954.jpg.e4aa672eb2fd7c9c5c76492f4caab9e2.jpg

108955.jpg.60d501458a895f6b36195517b77071c8.jpg

I just got these today. I had sideswipe and couple of the small ones but never had Devastator. I remember wanting him but I got lots of Joes instead. Most have no weapons but still fun find thanks to a friend.

Anyways devastotor rocks. I almost have a complete one with a couple guns missing, a vehicle hood and only one broken piece that I can super glue. Awesome figure.

Devastator is cool. I liked collecting all the combiners. I also thought the triple changers were cool :headbang: for comparison, i recently sold this devastator statue

CBB8HBGkKGrHqRhIEzeph3dqhBNF8BnJjcg_3.jpg

Edited by SpiderTurtle

Devastator is cool. I liked collecting all the combiners. I also thought the triple changers were cool :headbang:

Yeah got two triple changers in there.

That Death Star is pretty cool. I have never seen that. I never had Star Wars but my brother had it so played with it agasint my joes.

All I have is Retrun of the Jedi B-Wing since my favourite vehicle. Need one piece to fix it and if I can find a junker thinking of modding one and doing a repaint and make a Cobra version for Joes.