• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you Reading now ..... other than comics ?
7 7

1,854 posts in this topic

Murder on the Eiffel Tower by Claude Izner which is a horrible translation of the original title Mystery in Rue des Saints-Pères, but I guess the marketing department won on that one. The action centers around the 1889 World Exhibition in Paris for which the Eiffel Tower was built.

Just finished "The Lightness of Being" by Frank Wilczek -- highly recommend it if you like physics.

Actively reading "Traffic" by Tom Vanderbilt and "The Rise and Fall of the Bible" by Timothy Beal.

Into_Thin_Air.jpg

good stuff. Krakauer rocks.

That is a great book! I read it years ago and still tell people about it all time. Under The Banner Of Heaven is also fantastic, but I can't say the same for Into The Wild.

• Administrator

Started & finished The Difference Engine by Gibson & Sterling over the weekend (in transit reading), now reading Survivor by Palahniuk.

• Administrator
SHERLOCK HOLMES VOL 1.

(thumbs u Read most of the stories in middle/high school for fun (or book reports for my dad)...may have to re-read them soon, though hm:)

SHERLOCK HOLMES VOL 1.

(thumbs u Read most of the stories in middle/high school for fun (or book reports for my dad)...may have to re-read them soon, though hm:)

God, those were awesome. They changed the way I looked at things.I'm reading 'Steve and Me' by Terri Irwin, Crocodile Hunter's wife. 'Riders on the Storm' by John Dunsmore was real good also. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u