• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mark Jewelers inserts...
19 19

1,027 posts in this topic

On 7/12/2022 at 12:14 AM, Cpt Kirk said:

Finally.  After approximately 10 years of searching, I have acquired every single Mark Jeweler insert in the title of Superman Comics.  

That's just fantastic Captain - well done! And in high grade too. Worthy of Laudation (worship)

On 7/14/2022 at 12:09 PM, Cpt Kirk said:

Sorry completionists…. if you want all the variations of Mark Jeweler inserts, you have to keep looking.

Variants of inserts.... :cloud9:

On 7/18/2022 at 8:09 AM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Why did someone ALLEGEDLY pay $437 for an Adventure 428?

Adventure Comics Mark Jewelers #428MJ VF- 7.5 1973 | eBay

I don't know.   But if you came to me with a high grade jeweler variant and it was one of the last ones on my want list, I might go that high as well.  They are really hard to find.  But unless it is really a key issue, that would be about as high as I would go.  

On 7/18/2022 at 5:34 PM, Cpt Kirk said:

I don't know.   But if you came to me with a high grade jeweler variant and it was one of the last ones on my want list, I might go that high as well.  They are really hard to find.  But unless it is really a key issue, that would be about as high as I would go.  

I'll second that. There's no price as crazy as the price we'll pay for the 'last one on the list'. 

On 7/18/2022 at 12:34 PM, Cpt Kirk said:

On 7/18/2022 at 12:38 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

I'll second that. There's no price as crazy as the price we'll pay for the 'last one on the list'. 

I see where y'all are coming from. I guess it's just different mentalities. Personally, I would have just bought the VG for $90 but I get people with grade standards. 

On 7/18/2022 at 7:43 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

I see where y'all are coming from. I guess it's just different mentalities. Personally, I would have just bought the VG for $90 but I get people with grade standards. 

For completist, read 'nutter'.

On 7/18/2022 at 12:38 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

Amen brother.  Missing that last one is truly an affliction.