• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Have any of those Boom books increased in price? Serious question.

Two Guns did nicely for a small time, but there were never more than a handful of listings on ebay at any given time. The movie wasn't terrible either but the comics were largely ignored.

I don't have my Two Guns books anymore but I thought they were well written and I really liked the show. I'm surprised by the lack of demand for something that was pretty successful. (shrug)

Remember six gun gorilla? ugh

Yep. I actually read and liked the first 3 issues then for some reason , I lost interest. I can't really say why because I thought if was a quality story and much better than I expected. I still have my copies and I'm NOT expecting to be rewarded for hanging on to them.

Have any of those Boom books increased in price? Serious question.

Two Guns did nicely for a small time, but there were never more than a handful of listings on ebay at any given time. The movie wasn't terrible either but the comics were largely ignored.

I don't have my Two Guns books anymore but I thought they were well written and I really liked the show. I'm surprised by the lack of demand for something that was pretty successful. (shrug)

Low supply, low demand. I tried listing my set of those books around the time it was hot and it went unsold.

#7 (cameo) is a "in shadow" one panel cameo

#10 (cameo) shows her face out of shadow in a two panels and addressed as "Miss Pym"

#12 first full appearance, first real name (Hope Van Dyne) , in costume (red queen), and on cover.

Cheers!

What the heck is going on with X-Men 4 (Omega Red)? There are two posts under the WTB section.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-4-CGC-9-8-1st-Appearance-of-Omega-Red-Jim-Lee-Art-/291212063683?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43cd9773c3

4 days left on this auction

woah I have about 30 copies of this that I speculated long ago when I worked at a comic book shop as one of my first jobs... yes showing my age lol

What the heck is going on with X-Men 4 (Omega Red)? There are two posts under the WTB section.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-4-CGC-9-8-1st-Appearance-of-Omega-Red-Jim-Lee-Art-/291212063683?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43cd9773c3

4 days left on this auction

woah I have about 30 copies of this that I speculated long ago when I worked at a comic book shop as one of my first jobs... yes showing my age lol

shilly???

Edited by azcards4ever