• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,813 posts in this topic

Figment #3 out. I also saw reprints of #1 & 2 in stock

I was having trouble telling reprints of #1 from the first print. Not sure where they stuck the second printing label.

Look at the bar code if you're unsure, the last digit is the print run.

Figment #3 out. I also saw reprints of #1 & 2 in stock

I was having trouble telling reprints of #1 from the first print. Not sure where they stuck the second printing label.

Look at the bar code if you're unsure, the last digit is the print run.

Yup, if the last digit is 2 then its a second print. Also the figment 2nd prints have a darker/greyish looking hue to them

annihilation Conquest: Starlord 1 is undervalued for sure as noted. Picked it up yesterday at the local shop and after reading it, this is the beginning of the regular team. Groot and Rocket become besties. Sleeper pick and low printed also.

+1

If AQ #6 and GotG vol 2 #1 matter, then this should too imo.

I have been pumping this book and the 1st Groot/rocket meeting, since they announced the movie way back when. Nobody gave a . Now?......

Such a good series. Art is out of this world, and story is pretty interesting. Too bad there's only 3 issues. Did they announce more or something???

Such a good series. Art is out of this world, and story is pretty interesting. Too bad there's only 3 issues. Did they announce more or something???

I'd love to know that too. I have almost every variant of every issue so far (about 30 of them) and I've been waiting patiently (over a year?) for them to release issue #4. :taptaptap:

I'd love to know that too. I have almost every variant of every issue so far (about 30 of them) and I've been waiting patiently (over a year?) for them to release issue #4. :taptaptap:

I believe issue #4 was available at SDCC.

annihilation Conquest: Starlord 1 is undervalued for sure as noted. Picked it up yesterday at the local shop and after reading it, this is the beginning of the regular team. Groot and Rocket become besties. Sleeper pick and low printed also.

+1

I have been pumping this book and the 1st Groot/rocket meeting, since they announced the movie way back when. Nobody gave a . Now?......

:gossip: You are not the only one...

+1

:gossip: You are not the only one...

Well sometimes the fringe picks go on deaf ears... You guys where right about this book and I think sooner or later the market will catch up on this one... (thumbs u

You're right. There's a #4 SDCC variant on eBay right now. hm

You're right. There's a #4 SDCC variant on eBay right now. hm

Here are the 3 different versions of Lady Mechanika #4. First is the ARC version released at SDCC and the other two are the A and B covers which haven't been released yet:

http://www.joebenitez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/LM4ARCcover.jpg

http://www.joebenitez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/LM4coverA.jpg

http://www.joebenitez.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/LM4coverB.jpg

I'm liking the B cover the best. (thumbs u

My guess is that it is because it's the first issue after the TPB (1-5) and shop owners did not order enough of #6. #6 had a slight bump in print run from #5, but probably not enough to account for demand.

Rat Queens 5 $3.50 Image 11,121

Rat Queens 6 $3.50 Image 11,476

No sales data posted for July yet.

Just a thought.

The trade is doing extremely well, and probably picked up a lot of new readers.

My guess is that it is because it's the first issue after the TPB (1-5) and shop owners did not order enough of #6. #6 had a slight bump in print run from #5, but probably not enough to account for demand.

Rat Queens 5 $3.50 Image 11,121

Rat Queens 6 $3.50 Image 11,476

No sales data posted for July yet.

Just a thought.

The trade is doing extremely well, and probably picked up a lot of new readers.

I believe this is the case too. Its not only #6 either. I threw that out there because others have already been selling at a premium.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=rat+queens+2+-1+-4+-3+-5+-6+-7&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40%7CR40&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrat+queens+2+-1+-4+-3+-5+-6+-7+-2nd&_nkw=rat+queens+2+-1+-4+-3+-5+-6+-7+-2nd&_sacat=63

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=rat+queens+4+-1+-2+-3+-5+-6+-7&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrat+queens+3+-1+-2+-4+-5+-6+-7&_nkw=rat+queens+3+-1+-2+-4+-5+-6+-7&_sacat=63

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=rat+queens+3+-1+-2+-4+-5+-6+-7&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40%7CR40&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrat+queens+4+-1+-2+-3+-5+-6+-7&_nkw=rat+queens+4+-1+-2+-3+-5+-6+-7&_sacat=63

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=rat+queens+2+-1+-4+-3+-5+-6+-7+-2nd&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=63&_from=R40%7CR40%7CR40%7CR40%7CR40&LH_Complete=1&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrat+queens+5+-1+-4+-3+-2+-6+-7+-2nd&_nkw=rat+queens+5+-1+-4+-3+-2+-6+-7+-2nd&_sacat=63

Runs appear to be a relatively cheap buy.