• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

If anyone is has a Saga #1 CGC that they wanna sell, im so down. The comics are just going so high on ebay because there's 2-3 people having bid wars 4 days before the end of the sale. I can't deal with that kinda nonsense. I am new on this forum and definitely have no clue what I'm doing, other than lookin' for some dank books.

Welcome aboard.

Anyhow, check out the Sage thread and he For sale sub-forum. If all else fails, there is a "want to buy" sub forum.

Best of luck!

Thief of Thieves Image Expo CGC 9.8 SS (Kirkman & Spencer) sold for $500 BIN in less than 24 hours. That book is just goin nuts and I don't think it is cooling down! Wow!!
:o

The regular cover CGC 9.8 SS is about to sell in a 7 day auction for at least $500 ... It's been at $500 for a couple days and I imagine they'll be a last minute push. I know a lot of people who have real high expectations for this book b/c it appears that Kirkman wrote Redmond to be played by Jon Hamm from Mad Men. Ido if that'll happen, but if it does the sky's the limit for this series. I for one have a lot more faith in AMC than I do in others to transform a comic into a hit TV show b/c of their track record. I just wish I had purchased more Thrift of Thieves books before news of the AMC deal.

Thief of Thieves Image Expo CGC 9.8 SS (Kirkman & Spencer) sold for $500 BIN in less than 24 hours. That book is just goin nuts and I don't think it is cooling down! Wow!!
:o

The regular cover CGC 9.8 SS is about to sell in a 7 day auction for at least $500 ... It's been at $500 for a couple days and I imagine they'll be a last minute push. I know a lot of people who have real high expectations for this book b/c it appears that Kirkman wrote Redmond to be played by Jon Hamm from Mad Men. Ido if that'll happen, but if it does the sky's the limit for this series. I for one have a lot more faith in AMC than I do in others to transform a comic into a hit TV show b/c of their track record. I just wish I had purchased more Thrift of Thieves books before news of the AMC deal.

That bloody Thrift of Thieves. I missed it too. doh!

If I hear that Jon Hamm is going to play Redmond, I'll probably puke in my mouth a little bit. I'll be shocked if AMC doesn't try and get a heavyweight to play Redmond if they make the pilot. Oh well, I'm still too emotionally invested in the Chew TV Show to get too excited about any other TV adaptation.

If I hear that Jon Hamm is going to play Redmond, I'll probably puke in my mouth a little bit. I'll be shocked if AMC doesn't try and get a heavyweight to play Redmond if they make the pilot. Oh well, I'm still too emotionally invested in the Chew TV Show to get too excited about any other TV adaptation.

I think Matthew Fox (Jack from Lost) would be perfect for the role!

Wow ToT is crazay! 31 watchers for my ICE #1 variant. I haven't had that many watchers since I sold my G1 transformers lot a year ago.

Jerome

I venture to bet a few of those are boardies. Goodluck with sale

Yep i agree maybe i should put a disclaimer, serious watchers only!

Jerome

I seriously tried to win it. The book went for more than the Comics Pro Variant that finished right after it.

I was expecting 50 to 60 bux for it, but it got twice that :) So I'll take my 400% profit and call it a day, haha.

Jerome