• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

This isn't the first time this conversation has happened, it seems that every couple of days someone discovers HvD #0 and has $_$. Those panels are marvels tongue in cheek dig at cosplayers before the characters were published, its in a deadpool book ffs. If this book has demand at all, it will be from "investors". EOSV 2 on the other hand has all the potential to be hot for a long time. The character is the best thing to come out of marvel all year and she is going to be everywhere. I can see a hit netflix cartoon.

You should buy 50 copies then . . . :baiting:

Why, you have some ebay "NM"s to unload? :banana:

Sure, just shoot me $2500 via PayPal, and I'll take care of you. :roflmao:

If EOSV 2 becomes a $300 $900 book like ASM 300 BA12

Fixed

... Hey, I said "If"

As in, "If a bullfrog had wings . . . " lol

Speaking of "what if's?", wasn't there a "what if Gwen Stacy got bitten by the radioactive spider?" storyline done in the "what if?" series somewhere? I could swear I remember reading this concept somewhere once before already.

But no, I do not believe this novelty character will have any real "legs" so to speak. Neither esov2 nor hvd 0 represent an actual "first appearance" of anybody regardless. Other than a neat costume there is nothing substantive about either book to sustain them long term. ASM 300 these ain't. Not by a long shot. And I really wish marvel would just let Gwen Stacy stay in the ground already.

-J.

+1.

How do we know that isn't simply spider-Gwen and lady Thor deliberately blending in with cosplayers?

-J.

Spider-Gwen isn't in the same universe.

Characters can travel between universes, no?

No. Characters shouldn't be able to travel between universes.

You think red son Superman and normal superman would ever meet in the DC Universe?

If I were going to kill Superman I would do it with the Superman of Earth-30 and in an especially violent, sadistic way.

Fixed

... Hey, I said "If"

Speaking of "what if's?", wasn't there a "what if Gwen Stacy got bitten by the radioactive spider?" storyline done in the "what if?" series somewhere? I could swear I remember reading this concept somewhere once before already.

But no, I do not believe this novelty character will have any real "legs" so to speak. Neither esov2 nor hvd 0 represent an actual "first appearance" of anybody regardless. Other than a neat costume there is nothing substantive about either book to sustain them long term. ASM 300 these ain't. Not by a long shot. And I really wish marvel would just let Gwen Stacy stay in the ground already.

-J.

With Gwen having been bit by the Spider I would say that this is an all new character, as the lives of 616 Gwen and EOSV2 Gwen diverged faitly extremely at that point

Am I the only one who suspects if the new Spider-Gwen sales are very high, as they very may well be, that Marvel will be announcing a feature Spider-Gwen movie to be released within the next 2-3 years? They already have the star, the character is receiving tons of hype, and appeals to both male and female fans (something that may be more powerful than Deadpool when it comes to ticket sales).

Am I the only one who suspects if the new Spider-Gwen sales are very high, as they very may well be, that Marvel will be announcing a feature Spider-Gwen movie to be released within the next 2-3 years? They already have the star, the character is receiving tons of hype, and appeals to both male and female fans (something that may be more powerful than Deadpool when it comes to ticket sales).

yes

Fixed

... Hey, I said "If"

-J.

It was Betty Brant from issue 7.

The difference is....

183F125C-A0C5-49C9-9B9D-8625E901F08E_zpslp9ikmvz.jpg

That costume sucked