• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,792 posts in this topic

I guess I may live on planet me. Very good points, aside from the ones clearly biased by people who just can't stand anything popular because they either missed out or got burned on other books related to Spidey or what have you. Marvel has said they plan to release a film based off of a female character from the Spider-Man series, if not Gwen then who?

Marvel never said that...

Sony did.

If you are referring to any Spider-man series then its probably going to be Black Cat which would explain the demand lately for her 1st app.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/12/01/felicity-jones-on-the-theory-of-everything-her-spider-man-future/

On the Spider-Man film franchise possibly spinning off female characters like Black Cat into their own films:

I think it’s a fantastic idea. It’d be great to have more female superheroes.

On not knowing what or when the Spider-Man plans will be, but still trying to move her career forward:

You get used to it with filmmaking. You don’t always know when projects are going to happen and you just get used to, as an actor, not being able to schedule huge amounts in advance. You can’t even say, can I go and book your holiday, because you never know what you’ll be doing in three months’ time. I’ve kind of gotten used to it.