• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Very good points, aside from the ones clearly biased by people who just can't stand anything popular because they either missed out or got burned on other books related to Spidey or what have you.

:eyeroll:

-J.

+1

I see that stupid comment, and raise with 'he must be pumping the character just because he is sitting on a boatload of EoSV 2.' lol

I have one copy. Not very invested in the book or the character, just raised the question.

I also will stick by my thought with belief that a Spider-Gwen movie may happen. Not really sweating it if it doesn't happen but I think it would make a good movie.

Believe it or not, not everyone that roots for a character is sitting on piles of books in hopes of cashing in. Shocking isn't it.

Bravo on your try though.

Very good points, aside from the ones clearly biased by people who just can't stand anything popular because they either missed out or got burned on other books related to Spidey or what have you.

-J.

+1

I see that stupid comment, and raise with 'he must be pumping the character just because he is sitting on a boatload of EoSV 2.' lol

He is a known shiller of his own listings on eBay so you probably want to avoid whatever advice he gives anyway.

I have one copy. Not very invested in the book or the character, just raised the question.

I also will stick by my thought with belief that a Spider-Gwen movie may happen. Not really sweating it if it doesn't happen but I think it would make a good movie.

Believe it or not, not everyone that roots for a character is sitting on piles of books in hopes of cashing in. Shocking isn't it.

.....and conversely, not everyone who doubts the long term significance/impact of a "new", likely flavor-of-the-month character, is a "hater". (thumbs u

-J.

Please tell me you didn't get this far with your analysis, and then somehow miss the whole reason for my comment - to try to give you the insight that anyone expressing doubt with the concept didn't necessarily 'miss the boat'. (shrug)

Anybody think Roz Solomon is the new Thor? Based on reading the series and talking to a few others I'm fairly certain she is. I'm also pretty sure her first appearance is Thor God of Thunder #12. Just figured I'd put it out there see what you all thought..

Edited by Neo778

-J.

+1

He is a known shiller of his own listings on eBay so you probably want to avoid whatever advice he gives anyway.

It's not Symbiotic again, is it??

I was a faithful follower of the new Thor until they turned him into a girl.

Does anyone know if Thor used the same machine Spider-Man did in Secret Wars 8? I do not think it was ever proven that he did or didn't. I'm currently writing a Thor one-shot about the cape and helmet he got from the same room where Spidey acquired the black costume but I would rather not waist my time if this has already been addressed. I can find no information that it has ever been discussed and it seems that some of you are big time Thor readers. I also apologize in advance for :signofftopic:

Does anyone know if Thor used the same machine Spider-Man did in Secret Wars 8? I do not think it was ever proven that he did or didn't. I'm currently writing a Thor one-shot about the cape and helmet he got from the same room where Spidey acquired the black costume but I would rather not waist my time if this has already been addressed. I can find no information that it has ever been discussed and it seems that some of you are big time Thor readers. I also apologize in advance for :signofftopic:

I was under the impression that Spider-Man used a completely different machine than everyone else.

I was under the impression that Spider-Man used a completely different machine than everyone else.

He uses a machine that Spidey says " looks like it wants to make me a costume." but it was never made clear that Thor used a different machine. We just assume he did. It's also interesting to note that it appears the Hulk used one of the machines too but we never find out why!

SecretWars008-024_zps4d6bad93.jpg

Edited by MrWeen

Anybody think Roz Solomon is the new Thor? Based on reading the series and talking to a few others I'm fairly certain she is. I'm also pretty sure her first appearance is Thor God of Thunder #12. Just figured I'd put it out there see what you all thought..

Yes & Yes. I picked up a few copies of #12 on the cheap recently, just waiting for the reveal.