• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,786 posts in this topic

I would too, but it says something for Marvel's variant program overall.

The 1/10 ASM 4 variants really say the least. The majority of those packs have 1 to 2 1/50 variants as well, for titles I couldn't care less about. Elektra 4? FFin 16? Defenders 1?

The lady at the register suspiciously asked me 'are these all for you?' I said 'no, these are party favors for a party.' lol...

If I was smart I would have said ' no, these are party favors for a party. The kids really like Spider Man, it's a Spider Man party... Do you have any more of these Spider Man packs in the back?' :P

It's sad, I know...

Edited by Cheesefrog

I might be late to the party with this, but anyone grab Tank Girl from Titan Comics? It sold out at every shop here.

I can get some BAM covers...that's about it

That Titan website doesn't seem to have a shopping cart.

Edited by krighton

Finding these Spider Man #4 variants is great but the value of the book has been cut in half since the Five Below news hit and Ebay was flooded. I think it will go back up as long as Silk stays popular but wow what a sharp decline.

I checked out the local Five Below and they had 50 packs of comic books, every single one of which had Original Sin #1. Oh well.

Finding these Spider Man #4 variants is great but the value of the book has been cut in half since the Five Below news hit and Ebay was flooded. I think it will go back up as long as Silk stays popular but wow what a sharp decline.

I checked out the local Five Below and they had 50 packs of comic books, every single one of which had Original Sin #1. Oh well.

So here's what I found... I was able to spot 3 types of packs. 1 had the ASM on the outside, plain as day.

The next variation that I nabbed at least 5 of was with a Defenders #1 1/50 variant on one side, and an Elektra #4 1/50 variant on the other side. Those have the ASM inside, which is still pretty obvious if you look at their bindings.

The other variation was with one of those Oz books (Skottie Young cover) on the outside, and a FFin #16 on the other side. Those also have the ASM book tucked in between...

Unfortunately those Original Sin packs don't have the ASM book. I saw plenty of those packs as well..

For what its worth the employee at the 5 Below said they do not keep a back stock on those. Whatever they have is placed out on the floor.

Group shot:

3XQ79Tk.jpg

All but one are 9.8's. One of the packs that had the book on the outside cover is the one with the slightly dinged bottom spine-side corner. Definitely best to get the packs that have it sandwiched in the middle.

Edited by Cheesefrog

Did I stutter in any fashion?

What is 5 Below?

Patrick

Five below is a chain similar to dollar tree and family dollar

Nothing at the store can be more then $5. I was there yesterday and got a Capt America (his Shield) T Shirt for $5 . great deal.