• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,786 posts in this topic

Sorry for being late to the BA12 9.8 sales discussion, but I sold at auction my 9.8 on the bay and ended on Fathers Day at $1,825.00 and only paid $20.00 in fees!

Harley is still on fire...

R_H

I think you left some $$$ on the table . . . :grin:

Right! I only paid $350.00 for it and only paid $20.00 in fees :):golfclap:

Sorry for being late to the BA12 9.8 sales discussion, but I sold at auction my 9.8 on the bay and ended on Fathers Day at $1,825.00 and only paid $20.00 in fees!

Harley is still on fire...

R_H

How did you manage to only pay $20 in fees?

I'm guessing it was an ebay promo that capped the FVF fees for a four-day window. I got the same promo, but didn't have time to get anything really pricey listed. Well done!

Yup! It was the four day promotion and I capitalized as I listed many key books and only paid the $20.00, rather, than the $185.00 :banana:

R_H

That worked out nicely. I was able to take advantage of that promotion as well. ;)

$2.84. Whoever sold that 4-pack must feel like a heel, and everyone who has paid over $5 for this book. I agree she can be a key part of the marvel universe, but why risk buying this with so many other keys still going for less money?

Such as what exactly?

My first appearance in "Gunnz - Me and THIS army!" #1. Came out in 1984 fresh from the womb, and has appreciated in value over the past 30 years, but still very affordable at $50 a night.

Only 1 variant exists.... It's the evil twin variant...

....I'm bored... :sorry:

:applause:

Hope you slab it when used

$2.84. Whoever sold that 4-pack must feel like a heel, and everyone who has paid over $5 for this book. I agree she can be a key part of the marvel universe, but why risk buying this with so many other keys still going for less money?

Such as what exactly?

My first appearance in "Gunnz - Me and THIS army!" #1. Came out in 1984 fresh from the womb, and has appreciated in value over the past 30 years, but still very affordable at $50 a night.

Only 1 variant exists.... It's the evil twin variant...

....I'm bored... :sorry:

:applause:

Hope you slab it when used

I slab it at least twice a day. (thumbs u

Harrow County was plentiful at Midtown as of about 1:00 pm central today and is now sold out. It isn't expensive yet ( and may never be) but it is heating up on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=harrow%20county%201&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Thankfully your URL didn't make the page fit a 56" plasma screen and the page doesn't get all funky.

Anyways......StarFIRE is just that, on FIRE. At least the Variant is. Wonder if we have another Harley Quinn #1 1:25 scenario, that book is also screaming.

Conner & Palmiotti are doing alright IMO.

Thankfully your URL didn't make the page fit a 56" plasma screen and the page doesn't get all funky.

Anyways......StarFIRE is just that, on FIRE. At least the Variant is. Wonder if we have another Harley Quinn #1 1:25 scenario, that book is also screaming.

Conner & Palmiotti are doing alright IMO.

It is a great cover, but it was selling for $50 two weeks ago.

Also, the variant selling well has nothing to do with the Conner.

Who snatched all the cheap copies of TWD 132 off ebay

Must have been an article about it somewhere. Lets get to Negan before we start speculating on other characters that would be two seasons past him, at least.

Edited by ygogolak

Walkind Dead #132 was a Loot Crate month anyways. 326k copies of Alpha's first app. floating around.

Yes, so how many of those were the ugly Loot Crate cover and how many were the regular cover? hm

My guess would be about 260k loot crate, rest regular cover.

Walkind Dead #132 was a Loot Crate month anyways. 326k copies of Alpha's first app. floating around.

Yes, so how many of those were the ugly Loot Crate cover and how many were the regular cover? hm

My guess would be about 260k loot crate, rest regular cover.

The #132 regular cover is horrible. #138 on the other hand...

Loot crate is fine without the loot crate logo.

I actually like the simplicity of the Loot Crate cover; zombie and nothing else but the branding placed ingeniously on the ripped up shirt.