• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,796 posts in this topic

Now there's a rumor that Marvel is getting the FF rights back from Fox.

RUMOR: Fox releasing rights to FF back to Marvel

This would open up a lot more possible future keys. Secret Invasion. Young Avengers. Marvel Zombies. Power Pack. I hope everyone's bank accounts are fully loaded.

:wishluck:

This rumor pops up every few years. I'll believe it when it happens.

Why are you having such a hard time believing it.....oh, right

OFFICIAL: Fantastic Four Film Rights Remain At Fox

Edited by ygogolak

Spider gwen 1 bradshaw variant trendin upwards, think ill be 50 by the weekend?

I sold a high grade one for $40.....sold pretty fast

Sweet! (thumbs u

Looks like they're going for about $25/30 on the bay so far.

Why are you having such a hard time believing it.....oh, right

OFFICIAL: Fantastic Four Film Rights Remain At Fox

I knew it was a bogus story. Den Of Geek must need some click-bait $$$.

The sure sign that's it is true is that you will start seeing new licensed merchandise.

Or the restart of the series… (thumbs u

Hey guys,

Hoping someone can help me out. Got a question regarding 2 specific Cgc books. I have the cert numbers. Was hoping someone that belongs to the gpanalysis can tell me the history on these 2 specific books. If so please shoot me a pm. Thx a ton.

Hey guys,

Hoping someone can help me out. Got a question regarding 2 specific Cgc books. I have the cert numbers. Was hoping someone that belongs to the gpanalysis can tell me the history on these 2 specific books. If so please shoot me a pm. Thx a ton.

Are these comics heating up on eBay?

Hey guys,

lol...

They are not. This is the only thread here that I've really spoken to folks on though so I figured maybe someone would be willing to help me out for 3 seconds.

Hey guys,

Seriously, just sign up if you want the data. :facepalm:

Anyone still finding Clandestino on the shelves? I'm looking for a copy, but the cheapest I'm finding is around $14 shipped. Did it really sell out that fast?

I'm in the same boat, LCS sold out an all online retailers sold out, may have to just bite the bullet on this one.

Edited by lightninglad