• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,823 posts in this topic

THIS!!!

I have gotten fried pies for a dollar lol

I love it, and the new Batman#1 variant set was cover! :headbang:

lol

It must be certain stores. I've gone to some that have the $7.99 price tag, but I ALWAYS stop by the one that doesn't.

These don't come up very often and the returns show it:

Details about X-23 #1 NM HTF 1:75 MARKO DJURDJEVIC VARIANT

]

Does the Djurdjevic cover connect to other variants like the Ultimate Fallout run? It looks like some other X titles have similar looking art to that cover?

Possibly, I didn't know the Fallout covers connected. He's done a few of these. There are villain ones too.

THIS!!!

I have gotten fried pies for a dollar lol

I love it, and the new Batman#1 variant set was cover! :headbang:

lol

It must be certain stores. I've gone to some that have the $7.99 price tag, but I ALWAYS stop by the one that doesn't.

My BAM had the sticker price on all the Batman variants with 6.99 tag, but the computer rang it up for $3. They guy noticed the mistake but said I could have it like that anyways. I asked if I could go grab the other version, and he said I could only get that one, because it was a mistake and they are suppose to charge more for variant, he just had to tell manager to fix it.

These don't come up very often and the returns show it:

Details about X-23 #1 NM HTF 1:75 MARKO DJURDJEVIC VARIANT

]

Does the Djurdjevic cover connect to other variants like the Ultimate Fallout run? It looks like some other X titles have similar looking art to that cover?

Possibly, I didn't know the Fallout covers connected. He's done a few of these. There are villain ones too.

X_MEN_POSTER_FINAL.jpg

I dont know when this will finally sink in with "collectors".

There could be a 1000 books made, ok?

If 99% of the volume released is sold STRICTLY to flippers, thats an OVERWHELMING amount for a book that has no real demand.

The flood is here, theres no mistaking it, the ONLY ones selling it AND buying it currently are smart flippers and insufficiently_thoughtful_person flipper (on the receiving end). The ones caught in between are poor souls who cant wait for the demand to wane and get it at its set realistic value.

I don't see a flood.

70 something total sales since the release

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=justice%20league%2051%20error&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Currently there are only 35 listings.

You dont see a flood with 35 listings (several of which have MULTIPLE COPIES as high as 8 per seller) for a regular book with ZERO key attributions to it which has LESS REGULAR COPIES LISTINGS (I counted 16)?

Boy you must be trying hard

lol that's^ awesome!

Anyway, looks like the X-23 #1 cover is also out there as a part of a whole 1:75 Variant Set,

Wolverine #1, Uncanny X-Force #1, Daken Dark Wolverine #1, X-Men #3, Generation Hope #1 make up the cover together.

If 99% of the volume released is sold STRICTLY to flippers, thats an OVERWHELMING amount for a book that has no real demand.

The flood is here, theres no mistaking it, the ONLY ones selling it AND buying it currently are smart flippers and insufficiently_thoughtful_person flipper (on the receiving end). The ones caught in between are poor souls who cant wait for the demand to wane and get it at its set realistic value.

I don't see a flood.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=justice%20league%2051%20error&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

You dont see a flood with 35 listings (several of which have MULTIPLE COPIES as high as 8 per seller) for a regular book with ZERO key attributions to it which has LESS REGULAR COPIES LISTINGS (I counted 16)?

Nope not a flood. Also there seems to be a demand for these with most selling around 50. Let's see what happens over the next week. The funny thing is I am soooo not a supporter of books like these but I just can't see a reason why the few want to minimize the value of an error like this.

I don't see a flood.

Nope not a flood. Also there seems to be a demand for these with most selling around 50. Let's see what happens over the next week. The funny thing is I am soooo not a supporter of books like these but I just can't see a reason why the few want to minimize the value of an error like this.

Everytime someone comes and OUT OF THE BLUE says: The funny thing is I am soooo not a supporter of books like these.

He is a supporter of books like these.

Otherwise, why on earth would you say that????

It has absolutely zero context value to the topic discussed.

Fact: there is a flood. Otherwise the book wouldnt have dropped in price by 50% in a period of 24 hours. That all you need to know. But read my reply above again for more demonstrations of the flood at hand.

The fact of the matter is also that a book with an equal hype (most will argue even more of a value than this random one) had a similar flood and look where its now

Will this book stay at 40-50? I seriously doubt it will. But thats just an educated guess. I agree.

Will you be able to move it for 40-50 at the same quantities you move them today. OBVIOUSLY NOT.

This is how anybody should look at it:

When a stock it high - sell.

There will always be another one next week.

If you missed out on it, too effin bad!

So will Hastings ship all those Batman 1 variants or are sellers just out of luck for pre-sales? Anyone know?

My order says.

Order Status:

In Progress via Standard Shipping

I don't see a flood.

Everytime someone comes and OUT OF THE BLUE says: The funny thing is I am soooo not a supporter of books like these.

He is a supporter of books like these.

Otherwise, why on earth would you say that????

It has absolutely zero context value to the topic discussed.

Fact: there is a flood. Otherwise the book wouldnt have dropped in price by 50% in a period of 24 hours. That all you need to know. But read my reply above again for more demonstrations of the flood at hand.

The fact of the matter is also that a book with an equal hype (most will argue even more of a value than this random one) had a similar flood and look where its now

Will this book stay at 40-50? I seriously doubt it will. But thats just an educated guess. I agree.

Will you be able to move it for 40-50 at the same quantities you move them today. OBVIOUSLY NOT.

This is how anybody should look at it:

When a stock it high - sell.

There will always be another one next week.

If you missed out on it, too effin bad!

Sorry but this is still not a flood.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=justice+51+error&rt=nc

and no I don't support error comics because I don't collect them and if you read my statement I give a clear reason "why on earth would you say that."

Edited by MrWeen