• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, I like pie said:

@work so can't link at the moment but a raw Heathen#1 limited vault cover just sold for $500+.

here is the link 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122410016274?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Insanity.  And what about Vault's approach here?  Limited edition 2/100 to 9/100 are all the eBay auction block and they are all over $100 with 3 days to go.

28 minutes ago, RidersRohan said:

here is the link 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122410016274?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Insanity.  And what about Vault's approach here?  Limited edition 2/100 to 9/100 are all the eBay auction block and they are all over $100 with 3 days to go.

It says they are donating the proceeds of those books. That's kinda cool. I contacted them direct and got some of the other books over #10.

14 minutes ago, I like pie said:

It says they are donating the proceeds of those books. That's kinda cool. I contacted them direct and got some of the other books over #10.

Yes, the donation part is cool.  I am trying to do the same in relation  to getting one of the limited covers.

On 3/13/2017 at 11:51 PM, Hickok8AA8 said:

Normally I would agree, but I'm surprised Rick and Morty hasn't jumped sooner. It has a huge audience and huge potential because the book is actually good if you like the show. Not to mention the show is only on season 3 and has tons of life left, i'd hold one if I had multiples for sure. 

Season 3 just made a surprise debut so I'm sure this will be jumping higher.

https://www.google.com/amp/kotaku.com/surprise-theres-a-new-episode-of-rick-and-morty-that-y-1793930208/amp

7 hours ago, RidersRohan said:

Yes, the donation part is cool.  I am trying to do the same in relation  to getting one of the limited covers.

Remind me when the SDCC Vault preview books start heating up.  

Heathen #1 Variant.

There are 100 copies - they are going to eventually offer them for sale on the Vault Comics website when they finish auctioning a few copies. Do you think they will sell these for $500 on the website?

Edited by Comicbookscalping

3 hours ago, Comicbookscalping said:

Heathen #1 Variant.

There are 100 copies - they are going to eventually offer them for sale on the Vault Comics website when they finish auctioning a few copies. Do you think they will sell these for $500 on the website?

They will sell them for $40/ea if they haven't already. The one that sold for $500 was number #1/100.

14 minutes ago, I like pie said:

They will sell them for $40/ea if they haven't already. The one that sold for $500 was number #1/100.

As of today they have not offered the copies for sale on there website. But Natasha has confirmed they will be for sale on the Vault website at some point.

3 minutes ago, Comicbookscalping said:

As of today they have not offered the copies for sale on there website. But Natasha has confirmed they will be for sale on the Vault website at some point.

You might want to contact them via ebay or website email. I already purchased some and have pointed others their way.

48 minutes ago, Awax said:

4sjfc6.jpg

Dont even see any on eBay. 

I'm not sure what your point is.....they haven't been released yet.  As for "pre-sales", well Vault is the newest player and they have very small print runs, but that doesn't necessarily translate into gold.  Just check out their latest release, "Powerless".  No pre-sales.....low print....no one cares...it's available for cover or less....

23 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I guess it matters if you get a copy and want to sell it. Gotta build some hype one way or another.

Hmmm.....good point.  I'm not sure if that was his/her original intent, but I was puzzled as to why it was posted in the first place under "Moderns Heating Up".