• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 listed on C-link

331 posts in this topic

I should know better after 50 years of collecting, i should of known better

One thing I've learned is that after 40 years of collecting I don't know *spoon*.

So welcome to the club Mitch (thumbs u

:applause: When it gets right down to it, we're all working with a learners permit and an old roadmap; that's what makes collecting such a challenging sport.

And you're one of the best, Rich. ^^

Sometimes I have to admit I he a bit carried away, like when chuck tried to bid on his own books or in this case when the action 1 was bought and just came back on the markert.

Now it is reported that the book sold for 144k and I am sorry I ever cut this book down. To board members whom I have offended you wre right and I was wrong. There is value in restored comic books and 144k proves it. Money does the talking here

I did however say long term the book will grow with value, but looking at the interest in Billy's action 1, and this sale the lession to be learned is Never underestimate action1 or ga collectors.

I am guilty of both so here it is:

To the seller of action 1 restored please accept my apology for misstating the facts. It is not only a good golden age book but a ffffff great one.

To the new owner, welcome to the action 1 club and I think in the future this will prove to be a very wise investment and enjoy owning it and super congratulation to you.

I should know better after 50 years of collecting, i should of known better ,

but I do know this ga is here to stay

Respect to you Mr. Mehdy :golfclap:

I should know better after 50 years of collecting, i should of known better

One thing I've learned is that after 40 years of collecting I don't know *spoon*.

So welcome to the club Mitch (thumbs u

:applause: When it gets right down to it, we're all working with a learners permit and an old roadmap; that's what makes collecting such a challenging sport.

And you're one of the best, Rich. ^^

+1 as to Bedrock.