• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Last episode was great but I couldn't figure out why

Laurel beat the carp out of the big guys without hesitation but when the main baddie confronted her, she just stood there and waited to get tased!

I'm just sayin'

Is she really hot, or is it just me?

Laurel beat the carp out of the big guys without hesitation but when the main baddie confronted her, she just stood there and waited to get tased!

I'm just sayin'

I think he was shocked that it was that particular bad guy in her own home.

As a lawyer she has been acosted by bad guys before so it was no big deal

I'm just sayin'

I think he was shocked that it was that particular bad guy in her own home.

As a lawyer she has been acosted by bad guys before so it was no big deal

bingo

she put Vance in prison so he shocked her, apparently in the next few episodes we'll see Laurel's mother and Deadshot again

I'm just sayin'

This goes without saying.

And I get what you guys are saying about the shock but I think if you've chosen 'fight' of the 'fight or flight' response you don't just stop in the middle to figure out why someone is in your house. Just IMHO

I'm just sayin'

This goes without saying.

And I get what you guys are saying about the shock but I think if you've chosen 'fight' of the 'fight or flight' response you don't just stop in the middle to figure out why someone is in your house. Just IMHO

i think i would, if someone who i recognize appeared in that situation that'd figuratively (and later, literally) shock me, i'd stop. Lets not forget though, Olly dodges bullets by the thousands so i didn't get hung up on this at all