• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

arrow-speedy.jpg

In the “Arrow” pilot, Queen refers to his younger sister as “Speedy,” an Easter egg that could easily get lost in the shuffle of an already jam-packed episode. But executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg didn’t make the reference just for the reference’s sake. In fact, there’s an early version of the pilot that further teased Thea Queen’s eventual assumption of the Speedy mantle.

“My favorite moment in the original -script, which Andrew wrote, that didn’t make it into the pilot is when she’s in the room with [her friend] and they’re crushing up the pills,” Guggenheim told TV Guide. “The original stage direction was she reaches over to the shelf and grabs a junior archery championship trophy to crush the pills. I’m like ‘Why didn’t we do that? We never should have taken that out!’”

as good as this show is, i hope they include extras in the dvd, including, but not limited to, this:

“My favorite moment in the original --script, which Andrew wrote, that didn’t make it into the pilot is when she’s in the room with [her friend] and they’re crushing up the pills,” Guggenheim told TV Guide. “The original stage direction was she reaches over to the shelf and grabs a junior archery championship trophy to crush the pills. I’m like ‘Why didn’t we do that? We never should have taken that out!’”

Edited by Hawkman

It was another great episode
+1

I broke my "do not watch a new series in the first two years until it is renewed rule" because I liked the pilot that much. Case in point:

Rome

Life

Flash Forward

Life on Mars

Jericho

Hung

Journeyman

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles

Star Trek: Enterprise

There are so many more. If the CW screws with this one I will go postal.

hopefully, 3 million viewers each week is enough for CW to approve of a second season.

edit: just checked. apparently, the pilot (4.14 million viewers) was the most watched CW show in 3 years, so i'd have to assume that 3 millon a week is pretty good.

Edited by Hawkman