• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

This is by far the best copy I ever seen (worship)

Hi Matteo, this is not my copy, but mine is very nice, it’s the only collection I tried to complete in italian, after I decided to go for the originals (about 1991).

I have never liked so much the cover anyway, the Giganti reprint has a great cover. :)

@jaom: The La Prensa editions are wonderful (and very close in time to the originals). Plus, Fantastic Four #8 is my favorite issue. Really beautiful!

My Favorite La Prensa FF book is 4 by...far, by very very very very far...I have a copy missing a few pages...I remember getting it, it's really a one of a kind for me. Of course, the first one is my personal grail, but i doubt I will ever own it, you know..price and all...

@Gonza Araña: You need to upload them beforehand to some public web resource for hosting images.

Then, after you get the direct link to the image you uploaded, just copy and paste the URL in your post, between these two "tags":

[img=http://]

My Favorite La Prensa FF book is 4 by...far, by very very very very far...I have a copy missing a few pages...I remember getting it, it's really a one of a kind for me. Of course, the first one is my personal grail, but i doubt I will ever own it, you know..price and all...

@Ches: I’d love a Los 4 Fantasticos #1 myself, also because we don’t have a proper #1 in italian. It seems it’s more rare than costly, as a VF copy sold for about 2000USD on Comiclink (where it had obviously a lot of exposure).

I guess I’ll had to go with a super-beaten US #1, should I decide… hm

I read that are some Italian collectors in this forum, where all others are from?

I think there are many non-americans, both of english language (Australia, UK, Canada), and not. I am italian, and I have always been in Italy.

Edited by vaillant

@Gonza Araña: You need to upload them beforehand to some public web resource for hosting images.

Then, after you get the direct link to the image you uploaded, just copy and paste the URL in your post, between these two "tags":

[img=http://]

thanks Vaillant...i did believe that i can upload directly from my computer,now i see that i can not...

and I from America too...but latin speaking like you,greetings from Buenos Aires !!!