• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Hey, if anyone needs some stock for Heroes ($1 box, etc) I have a nice collection of mostly 2004-2009 comics all bagged and boarded except a few. Some decent books too. Not really that much dreg. For instance Kick 1-6, I believe the complete Planet Hulk arch, a box of hard backs and more.

I can bring them to the convention center on Thursday. Check out the my CL ad and make an offer.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/clt/3841224126.html

That's great news to see that Jim Steranko is coming to Heroes. I wish they would have announced him sooner.They did the samething last year with Mike Zeck with like one week to go.

Does Stearnko sketch at cons guys?

Seems heroes is gonna be packed this year. I always purposely wait till 48hrs before the show to book a room so I can get a good deal. Last year with 48hrs to go I basically had my pick of hotel and ended up with a 2 bedroom suite with huge hot tub and full kitchen at the hilton for 119 a night. Not this year. Looks like the 4 closest hotels are sold out (westin hilton hampton and marriot.) I think aloft at the epicenter is the closest vacancy for a 3 night stay (thurs/fri/sat)

Seems heroes is gonna be packed this year. I always purposely wait till 48hrs before the show to book a room so I can get a good deal. Last year with 48hrs to go I basically had my pick of hotel and ended up with a 2 bedroom suite with huge hot tub and full kitchen at the hilton for 119 a night. Not this year. Looks like the 4 closest hotels are sold out (westin hilton hampton and marriot.) I think aloft at the epicenter is the closest vacancy for a 3 night stay (thurs/fri/sat)

Hyatt House has a really good deal, and free breakfast. Its right next to arena, about 4 blocks down

A certain political party is having their state convention this weekend in charlotte. That probably has something to do with it.