• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

:news:

Oh yeah. As a heads-up, they are calling for thunder showers for all the days of the

show - so pack appropriately and plan for a way to keep 'dem books dry!

Last I heard only on Friday. Saturday and Sunday are suppose to be pretty much clear.

:gossip:

:news:

Oh yeah. As a heads-up, they are calling for thunder showers for all the days of the

show - so pack appropriately and plan for a way to keep 'dem books dry!

Last I heard only on Friday. Saturday and Sunday are suppose to be pretty much clear.

:gossip:

cool, it changed since I looked at it!

:applause:

No van this morning. Enterprise is hunting one down doh!

Umm...don't you guys have to pack today? Did Enterprise screw up the reservation?

yep. Even though I have confirmed 3x

They drove 3 hrs to Alabama to get me a van. I almost went out and bought one

No van this morning. Enterprise is hunting one down doh!

Umm...don't you guys have to pack today? Did Enterprise screw up the reservation?

yep. Even though I have confirmed 3x

They drove 3 hrs to Alabama to get me a van. I almost went out and bought one

Kind of amazed you don't have one already.

Obama is supposed to be in Charlotte on Thursday. Have fun getting into uptown to setup....

Flying in but I think he's going to Mooresville...............about 30 miles north of downtown

Yes, North of Charlotte, within 1 mile of my house.

:(

Leroy Harper Comics 2110, 2112

The new collection I picked up with pre code horror, DC War and DC Super Hero is still intact as no one had any money at the Marietta GA show last Sunday.

Just sitting in a beach front condo in Myrtle Beach waiting for load in Thursday.

The new collection I picked up with pre code horror, DC War and DC Super Hero is still intact as no one had any money at the Marietta GA show last Sunday.

Just sitting in a beach front condo in Myrtle Beach waiting for load in Thursday.

Too bad I'm not in Myrtle Beach this week... your new collection looks fantastic. Unfortunately I won't make it to Heroes. Have a great show (Dale or some dealer will probably raid you right away). lol

Obama is supposed to be in Charlotte on Thursday. Have fun getting into uptown to setup....

...you got times?

"Mr. President, Mr. President, Mr. President would you sign my comic???"

138458.jpg

1 DAY and a wake up!

:whee:

Too bad I'm not in Myrtle Beach this week... your new collection looks fantastic. Unfortunately I won't make it to Heroes. Have a great show (Dale or some dealer will probably raid you right away). lol

Harley is the Ultimate Raider!

:baiting:

Harley is the Ultimate Raider!

:baiting:

I can almost guarantee they'll be at another dealer's booths too :gossip:

He has done it AGAIN!!!!!!!!

No hints - you figure it out lol