• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Death of the Family" storyline (Batman)

371 posts in this topic

Which newsstand editions seem to be the hardest to find for DotF? I've been finding more and more sources for these books.

Been on the hunt for them as well. Seems like Catwoman 13 NS; someone was selling a copy on the boards...lollygagged and missed it... doh!

Couldn't find any on eBay... :frustrated:

Anyone know if Batman and Robin 13 had a Joker appearance? I'm trying to put together a comprehensive collection of the series, even if some of the books aren't direct tie-ins, but I might have missed B&R 13.

Thanks.

Not a full joker appearance but Damien is researching the Joker on the first page and has lots of images of him and his cut off face. Also they talk about him being back.

Anyone know if Batman and Robin 13 had a Joker appearance? I'm trying to put together a comprehensive collection of the series, even if some of the books aren't direct tie-ins, but I might have missed B&R 13.

Thanks.

The list is on the back cover of the die-cut issues

Thanks.

The list is on the back cover of the die-cut issues

I haven't looked, but I'm pretty sure that list is only the direct tie-ins. There were several issues that had Joker appearances or loose references that weren't considered official.

Thanks.

Nightwing 13 and 14 mention the Joker is in town. Nightwing 14 has a cameo of the Joker on the last page.

Batgirl #0 - Last page Joker

Red Hood & The Outlaws #0 - Reveals the Joker had a hand in creating The Red Hood

Red Hood & The Outlaws #13 - Last Page Joker

Batman & Robin #13 - First Couple of Page have Damien studying The Joker Files

Nightwing #13 - Batgirl asks for Nightwings help and is turned down

Batman & Robin #14 - Joker sends a gift

Teen Titans #14 - Last Page Joker Gift

Red Hood & The Outlaws #14 - Last Page Joker Surprise

Nightwing #14 - Last Page The Joker

These are the ones I know of.