• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead FAQ's with answers

198 posts in this topic

great thread...didn't know about the 1st pitch...THANKS

how about a sudgestion: maybe a death list issue??

like:

#48 Governor, Juith, Lorie and a whole bunch of people

#100 Glen

#2000 Carl :jokealert:

Here is what a spoiler tag looks like: "

" Put the stuff in between the brackets, please.

Beat me to it. lol

35 error variant?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-35-Error-Variant-CGC-9-8-ONLY-4-COPIES-GRADED-AT-9-8-/221117893811?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item337ba74cb3

Great thread, but watch out, after a set amount of time, you won't be able to go back and edit your original post, which SUCKS the BIG ONE I will add. rantrant

Jerome

You might mention something about the #75 variant "wrinkled back cover" copies that are out there.

Edit: oops, meant to type #75, and it was the Ultimate version that had this happen to some copies.

Just saw this! I do remember that. Thanks! I'll add it to the error section. (thumbs u

just curious i looked through 91 and really dont see a cameo of jesus in it. am i missing something. i can see tha last page is probably from his point of view but doesnt a cameo indicate seeing the character themselves.

91. Cameo of Paul “Jesus” Monroe

92. Full appearance of Paul “Jesus” Monroe

i have both anyway in top condition.

this is a good little guide though

and a death rundown might not be a bad idea too.

just curious i looked through 91 and really dont see a cameo of jesus in it. am i missing something. i can see tha last page is probably from his point of view but doesnt a cameo indicate seeing the character themselves.

91. Cameo of Paul “Jesus” Monroe

92. Full appearance of Paul “Jesus” Monroe

i have both anyway in top condition.

this is a good little guide though

and a death rundown might not be a bad idea too.

The last page of 91 is a full splash page of him; however, his face isn't shown. But it's him. I said cameo simply because CGC is saying 92 is the 1st "full" appearance.

like:

#100 Glen

Beat me to it. lol

not trying to be a "smart-@$$" but the same can be said about "1st appearance"

:devil::baiting:

like:

#100 Glen

Beat me to it. lol

not trying to be a "smart-@$$" but the same can be said about "1st appearance"

:devil::baiting:

Technically you're right. ;)

But, I don't think a list of 1st appearances will ruin the reading experience. We see advertisements all the time for new characters in comics, but they're just a name until you read the issue. Alpha in Spiderman comes to mind. I know he's going to be a new character because I saw advertisements, but I know nothing about him or the story because I haven't read it.

On the other hand if you know a character is going to die, it does impact your reading experience. And the coolest part of WD to me was that I got attached to characters I thought were safe, only to have Kirkman surprise and shock me.

My hope for this thread is that we can direct people to it who have questions. That includes new collectors who are just now joining in the fun. They may only be a few TPB's in when they read this thread. (thumbs u