• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,073 posts in this topic

I'll give them till Monday for the simple fact I have 20 books in from Heroes on two different invoices and I would hate to only find out half. The other half is still sitting at verified. Just as long as they get done before all the NYCC stuff floods the place!

I'll give them till Monday for the simple fact I have 20 books in from Heroes on two different invoices and I would hate to only find out half. The other half is still sitting at verified. Just as long as they get done before all the NYCC stuff floods the place!

:eek: Wasn't thinking about NYCC for whatever reason, but our Heroes stuff should get out before the flood. A bigger concern for me will be that Dallas/Austin submissions will go in right after NYCC. That should blow out TATs nicely on any Texas books. :boo: I wonder what the over/under will be on moderns by then. I'm thinking that it will be at least 100 business days by the time the NYCC moderns get through.

Out of curiosity does anyone know what the current turnaround time is for modern fast tracks? It still says 10 business days on the turnaround time page. Is that still pretty accurate?

i have some modern ft's there right now. they recieved on the 24th last month, graded on the 5th, called yesterday and was told they are in encapsulation room and was told it should take 2 weeks to encapsulate and ship. so that is around 25 business days. they should update their estimated turn around time for modern fast tracks.

I'm still new to this site but I believe I understand the turn around works. Please correct me if i'm wrong. There are different levels of membership to sign up for on this board. If you have the highest level membership, your submitted books will be given preferential treatment since you paid the premium membership price. Now that makes sense but then that just pushes all the low/no membership people further down the line to get their books. So its tough to guarantee a time frame because you never know when a big run of member books are going to be submitted. Is this correct?

I'm still new to this site but I believe I understand the turn around works. Please correct me if i'm wrong. There are different levels of membership to sign up for on this board. If you have the highest level membership, your submitted books will be given preferential treatment since you paid the premium membership price. Now that makes sense but then that just pushes all the low/no membership people further down the line to get their books. So its tough to guarantee a time frame because you never know when a big run of member books are going to be submitted. Is this correct?

absolutely not. before becoming a member i submitted books through mile high's website. they were on time for fast tracks and a little behind for economy, a little meaning not over 100 days. you could get the elite or whatever the top membership is, but you get free submission fast track coupons that equal the amount you spent on the membership. your membership doesnt equal preferential treatment.

I read this on the membership page and took it the wrong way.

All paid memberships give you direct submission privileges to all CCG companies: CGC, NGC, NCS & PMG.

This information is misleading. Anyone can submit without a membership through a dealer site without a middleman, but having the membership gives you access to a form.

My modern fast track I recently received is as follows. It was 16 business days total from invoice to my front door (22 calendar days total), 13 business days total from invoiced/received till shipped.

Was invoiced on 9/14 as received. Next day or so was verified and sat there until 9/26 when it was marked graded.

It then shipped 10/2 and I received it 10/5.

Edited by roastedbagel

So what is the quickest route to take w/o breaking the bank? I only want 1 book graded and don't want to pay membership fees when I may never get another book graded.

What book is it and how much is it worth?

go through mile high comics' website or send it to joeypost for pressing first then he will sub it for you. you wont be able to track online but you can call and ask for updates. if you dont want to break the bank, economy submission but understand you will get the book back the middle of next year. no joke. but you could spring the extra $10 and do fast track. you will get it back a lot sooner.