• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

27,000 posts in this topic

I just called a bit ago, and while they didn't have the exact invoice date they were working on I was told that they were "around June 20th". I've got a 6/26 invoice from Heroes and at this rate I am doubting that it will be graded before the 26th of this month.

I joined for another year. The four coupons to send in books more than make up for it. I have four Golden Age Superman and Batman books I am looking to submit.

I joined for another year. The four coupons to send in books more than make up for it. I have four Golden Age Superman and Batman books I am looking to submit.

I'm debating this. My membership expires at the end of December. The coupons definitely make sense economically but my motivation to send in books lately has been pretty lacking.

I'm debating this. My membership expires at the end of December. The coupons definitely make sense economically but my motivation to send in books lately has been pretty lacking.

I am sending in:

Superman 15 (Slight CT and Tear Seals),

Batman 42 (Joker Car Cover)

Action Comics 76 (War Cover)

and... Perhaps I will go into my raw Spidey's and submit another mid grade low number or if I pick up a raw copy of something later this week at NYCC.

It makes sense to do this as my subscription was $109. Sending these books in would cost me more even using economy level at $35 each.

The coupon always makes sense as it is a great value AND they are generally on time or very close. I wouldn't let TAT dissuade you from getting a coupon. You could pay the $109 and it would be worthwhile for me to buy the coupon from you for $120 (but I don't think that CGC allows those to be transferred for this very reason).

I just called a bit ago, and while they didn't have the exact invoice date they were working on I was told that they were "around June 20th". I've got a 6/26 invoice from Heroes and at this rate I am doubting that it will be graded before the 26th of this month.

Pretty much the same here. I called earlier got the same answer and have books from Heroes on two invoices 6/26 & 6/27. I'm a little more optimistic. I'm hoping grading will be done by the 18th and MAYBE the books will be received the first full week of November. :wishluck:

My books arrived yesterday by UPS.

Total time elapsed - 4/1/2012 through 10/8/2012 - or 191 calendar days.

But I like my grades.

Lee K

Sick, what other service would you wait this long for? Car repair? House repair? Surgery?