• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,115 posts in this topic

On top of that all orders >8 months will fall off the submission tracking. While can still (sort of) look up manually using submission number it would be nice if the orders not yet completed stays in the submission tracking until 1-2 weeks after shipped

Edited by Poka

On 5/30/2022 at 2:40 PM, Warlord said:

I am trying to understand why two Modern invoices, sent in and received on the same dates, have diverged in their progress.  One invoice (the smaller of the two) was graded and shipped back to me on May 13.  The other?  Still "Scheduled for Grading".   Makes no sense...

Happens all the time. They were probably in two different boxes and were interrupted by a private signing or a bunch of express and walk-thru books. 

I have an order of 101 books sent in that 75 were ready and picked up by me on 5/12. The rest are still SFG.

On 5/30/2022 at 3:09 PM, electricprune said:

My 9-28-21 Economy is gone now too. It will be missed. And most of the books in it aren’t mine, but other boardies’. 🤬

I am sure this has been explained somewhere but WHY would books still requiring services that I paid for, fall off my submission tracking? Completed/shipped books I get, but active/pending books? C'mon man!

On 5/30/2022 at 8:17 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

I am sure this has been explained somewhere but WHY would books still requiring services that I paid for, fall off my submission tracking? Completed/shipped books I get, but active/pending books? C'mon man!

What I surmise is they never expected for any submissions to take 8 months and more to complete so they set it up to drop off at 8 months. They have a  search tool for submissions over 8 months I use to check my 9/12 Eco. The days are doubled from last year's tats.

On 5/30/2022 at 8:17 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

If books don't move for 8 months they fall out of the submission tracker.  When they start to move again they will pop up back in there.  Maybe someday my books from 4/21 will come back to life.  They are allegedly being worked on in CCS. 

On 5/31/2022 at 9:34 AM, toro said:

If books don't move for 8 months they fall out of the submission tracker.  When they start to move again they will pop up back in there.  Maybe someday my books from 4/21 will come back to life.  They are allegedly being worked on in CCS. 

Same with my 4/11 received submission. Although our respective submissions were received prior to CGC announcing the price hike, my gut tells me they somehow got mixed up with the pile of submissions received in May last year. It could be months before they see the light of day.

On 5/29/2022 at 12:03 PM, Kramerica said:

Will do. I just needed to use my $150 CGC credit and sent 3 in. Might not have needed the press but I did it anyway.

Unfortunately, you can't use that credit for pressing at CCS. It applies to grading at CGC only. 

On 5/31/2022 at 10:34 AM, toro said:

4/11/21 received at CCS still not appearing in SFG?

I have a 6/21 One book modern submission received at CCS 6/21 that fell off tracking... I was hoping it would show up at CGC any day now, but now Ive lost hope. 

On 5/31/2022 at 11:25 AM, skybolt said:

Same with my 4/11 received submission. Although our respective submissions were received prior to CGC announcing the price hike, my gut tells me they somehow got mixed up with the pile of submissions received in May last year. It could be months before they see the light of day.

My only hope is that the barrage of books from the price increase announcement will be behind them soon. 

Once that is complete the TAT's have to normalize somewhat..... an announcement to that effect would really alleviate some hobby-wide stress. 

On 5/31/2022 at 10:34 AM, toro said:

I did not know this. I like it.

On 5/31/2022 at 11:57 AM, Gaard said:
On 5/31/2022 at 9:34 AM, toro said:

I did not know this. I like it.

Unfortunately it's not "true".... unless you paid for ccs, when it gets done at ccs and then to cgc, when cgc gets it will pop back up.

BUUUUUUUUTTT

that isn't true for me an @Bird who didn't have ccs press, or in my case no press at all. When mine drops off, that's the last I'll hear of it unless I call @CGC Mike there is no other choice but for me to call until it's done?

They "might" send a shipping email, but by then it's shipped and I better be available to sign for it. #hopingeconomyresurrects 

On 5/31/2022 at 12:24 PM, Gaard said:

Drat! I knew it was too good to be true. Way to rain on my parade. :)

lol I just wanted you to be prepared lol but who knows at this point :wishluck: