• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

Bleeding Cool article about CGC turnaround times.

The Walking Dead CGC From Richmond To Sarasota

Nice, never seen the CGC building. I always imagined it looking more industrial. Nice to see all the green.

hm That's where our money goes to!

:jokealert:

Glad it's a nice building my comics are sitting in.

If EVERYONE would stop submitting books to CGC all of these "wait time" problems would go away. Lets all work together by not submitting any more comics to CGC. We can have this problem solved in no time!

:acclaim:

Just called, and today they are working on moderns from June 14th. So 78 business days, not counting holidays or con weekends.

For some reason they've been stuck on June 14th since the middle of last week. Maybe everyone took a week or two off.

Just called, and today they are working on moderns from June 14th. So 78 business days, not counting holidays or con weekends.

For some reason they've been stuck on June 14th since the middle of last week. Maybe everyone took a week or two off.

Bet they got a huge delivery from a con from the previous weekend on the 14th. ACE perhaps?

If EVERYONE would stop submitting books to CGC all of these "wait time" problems would go away. Lets all work together by not submitting any more comics to CGC. We can have this problem solved in no time!

The man doesn't post much anymore. But when he does, POW!

CGC It!

Fast Track It!

I'm waiting for the much-remored new service: Extreme Flash Tracked. I hear they are going to have a hologram of Steve Jobs to tell customers that the turnaround time is 9 days instead of 10.

This is the best course of action I've heard in a long time.

^^

CGC It!

Fast Track It!

I'm waiting for the much-remored new service: Extreme Flash Tracked. I hear they are going to have a hologram of Steve Borock to tell customers that the turnaround time is 9 days instead of 10.

Fixed.

CGC It!

Fast Track It!

I'm waiting for the much-remored new service: Extreme Flash Tracked. I hear they are going to have a hologram of Steve Jobs to tell customers that the turnaround time is 9 days instead of 10.

You know, that's a brilliant idea. They could just let the Fast Track books fall behind schedule, then offer the new service where you pay an extra $20 per book and you can get your books graded Fast Track, but on time. hm

CGC It!

Fast Track It!

You know, that's a brilliant idea. They could just let the Fast Track books fall behind schedule, then offer the new service where you pay an extra $20 per book and you can get your books graded Fast Track, but on time. hm

Fast Track It!

This is the tier I use myself, and it's cheap too I tell you what. :ohnoez:

This is the tier I use myself, and it's cheap too I tell you what. :ohnoez:

lol

CGC It!

Fast Track It!

They have.

CGC It!

Fast Track It!

They have.

Well, there you go.